Maniac Muslim Forums
Hijab

ICC Cricket World Cup 2015

Australia advance, elimanating Pakistan. I stayed up till 330am to watch that.

Notes: Pakistan's batting was poor. 213 isn't embarrassing but wasn't enough to really concern Australia. Or was it? Pakistan really put the pressure on Australia, Wahab bowled awesome, but Pakistan couldn't keep the pressure on.

Turning point of the game: rahat Ali's dropped catch. Had he caught that it would've been 80/4 and with tonnes of pressure on Australia. Worst part is that it was an easy catch (a pop fly), embarrassing he didn't.

Time to sleep and then get up in a few!

This whole thing has been rigged. Rugby World CUp was held in NZ and they won. Cricket World Cup held in NZ and Aus and both teams advance to the final. Aus and NZ always play tons better on their homegrounds. Its been rigged I tell you! Down with the Aussies, Black Caps FTW!!!

This whole thing has been rigged. Rugby World CUp was held in NZ and they won. Cricket World Cup held in NZ and Aus and both teams advance to the final. Aus and NZ always play tons better on their homegrounds. Its been rigged I tell you! Down with the Aussies, Black Caps FTW!!!

I'm with you!!

GO THE BLACK CAPS!!

Amazingly, Pakistan put up a better fight against Australia than India did. I was asleep for India's batting but it didn't look impressive and def failed them.

I said it even before Aus land won ha! It was rigged!!!

I'm so gutted about this.

And then the Aussies had the nerve to say the BlackCaps were being "too nice" by not trying their hardest.

OUR BOYS KILLED IT AND WE ARE SO PROUD OF THEM!!!