Maniac Muslim Forums
Mo-

Friend zone

i don't like the term friendzone at all. like what's so bad about being someone's friend?

the majority of guys who complain about the friendzone really have no reason to because they never made their feelings clear to the girl. they treat the girl like a friend then gets mad that the girl only thinks of them as a friend. wtf? your fault bro.

or if she does reject you, and you're all offended, you're an ass. like oh i did all these nice things for her and she still doesn't like me. if that's why you are a nice person then you're not nice. you're a piece of ♥♥♥♥.

the term 'friendzone' implies that there is something wrong with being "just" friends. like friendship is a ♥♥♥♥ty consolation prize.

if you don't want to be friends with her, then end the friendship. don't hang around and then complain about being friends. gtfo.

There are couple of ways that a friendzone happens. Here is one:

So you see a girl in your class that catches your eye, you introduce yourself, you talk and start hanging out, you start liking her, you make your intentions clear to her, "and she says you're just a friend". That's being put in the friendzone.

You can either be a douche about it and say "oh but I was so nice to you I deserve to get a chance" (????), or you can understand that she's just not into you like you are to her. Upon that realisation the relationship will have a weird dynamic. I don't think there's a need for the guy to now be her friend (on the next one) or for the girl to give the guy a chance (heart wants what it wants). This friendzone isn't anybody's fault and the less time the two knew each other the easier it would be to respectfully driftaway. Unless they'd continue to want to be friends.

Do you think the guy should stay being her friend? How does the girl generally feel when this happens?

You know, the definition of friend zone is ever widening. I'm going to have to say now that I have been in the friend zone. A lot. Now, it's true I've never pursued a lover. JO will often grumble that she's never had to hunt down someone for so long or so obviously as me, and my reply is uh huh. And? You see, I genuinely like women. And not for what's between their legs or the fatty tissue on their collar bones. Even the most jaw dropping beauties get only eye contact and my full attention. I've never gone from stranger to lover. Every single one has been a friend first. Even short term lovers. And I get lustful. Overpowering in my youth. So it's not a lack of libido, and I admire sexual beauty. I just don't ever make it about that only. For instance, JO and i have a crazy chemistry. But it was through careful listening, active listening, before and up to now that makes me an involved and engaged lover. Without being friends, it would have been just team masturbation at best. And who wants that?

You know, the definition of friend zone is ever widening. I'm going to have to say now that I have been in the friend zone. A lot. Now, it's true I've never pursued a lover. JO will often grumble that she's never had to hunt down someone for so long or so obviously as me, and my reply is uh huh. And? You see, I genuinely like women. And not for what's between their legs or the fatty tissue on their collar bones. Even the most jaw dropping beauties get only eye contact and my full attention. I've never gone from stranger to lover. Every single one has been a friend first. Even short term lovers. And I get lustful. Overpowering in my youth. So it's not a lack of libido, and I admire sexual beauty. I just don't ever make it about that only. For instance, JO and i have a crazy chemistry. But it was through careful listening, active listening, before and up to now that makes me an involved and engaged lover. Without being friends, it would have been just team masturbation at best. And who wants that?

After reading this post I think the see a girl, grab her number, tell her you like her is too calculated. It is better to get to know each other. Be friends, and let it all come naturally.

But at the same time, if you do feel a certain way its nice to get it off your chest and say it, even if it does seem coming on too strong and potentially ruining a relationship if the other person doesn't feel the same way.

After reading this post I think the see a girl, grab her number, tell her you like her is too calculated. It is better to get to know each other. Be friends, and let it all come naturally.

But at the same time, if you do feel a certain way its nice to get it off your chest and say it, even if it does seem coming on too strong and potentially ruining a relationship if the other person doesn't feel the same way.

Honesty in friendship is paramount. Even if the stronger feeling is not returned, you have gained a close friend and strong ally for life. She will never forget you

There are couple of ways that a friendzone happens. Here is one:

So you see a girl in your class that catches your eye, you introduce yourself, you talk and start hanging out, you start liking her, you make your intentions clear to her, "and she says you're just a friend". That's being put in the friendzone.

You can either be a douche about it and say "oh but I was so nice to you I deserve to get a chance" (????), or you can understand that she's just not into you like you are to her. Upon that realisation the relationship will have a weird dynamic. I don't think there's a need for the guy to now be her friend (on the next one) or for the girl to give the guy a chance (heart wants what it wants). This friendzone isn't anybody's fault and the less time the two knew each other the easier it would be to respectfully driftaway. Unless they'd continue to want to be friends.

Do you think the guy should stay being her friend? How does the girl generally feel when this happens?

what you are describing here is normal. it happens and that's fine. but that's not generally how i've heard the term friend zone being used. it's usually used by some whiny entitled guy. maybe yall use it differently.