Maniac Muslim Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hazera

The Supernatural

So, like i need a name for my blog! help please :D

anime-black-end-white-dark-funny-Favim.c

The Supernatural.

Let’s face it, the human creation likes to pry into the world of the unseen and I for one am no exception. A decent Jinn story, a horror movie beyond our imagination, sends any one of us a good jab of adrenaline. Goosebumps. Even the weak hearted amongst us (looks at myself first), although reluctant to partake in activities related to the unseen are more often than not enticed by curiosity.

So what the heck is the supernatural and the world of the unseen? In my mind when anyone mentions the term, “world of the unseen” ooooo, I automatically think of Jinns, but the world of the unseen consists of many creatures that the human has been veiled from. Why? You know what am going to say? Allah knows best! My curiosity hasn’t taken me thus for as to question why we can’t see the creatures of the unseen. It is settling of an answer to me that Allah permits those things that is meant for us and if you have the answer please let me know! We the muslim’s believe, as part of faith, about the world of the unseen, the vastness and greatness of it all. After all Jannah (heaven) is something that is not tangible to the human, why not the likes of jinns? (Those of you who are cynical of such existence). Supernatural in its essence is defined as something which can occur without any logical (scientifical) explanation. So remember the last time you could have sworn you placed the key there, right there! Next to the fridge BAM! Next thing you know it’s not there, I tell you it was that JINN FRIEND of yours. I jest. Funnily enough I experienced the very thing this morning. I was in the bathroom, fixing my hijab, getting ready for another days of teaching. I place my scarf for the 11th time not happy with the way it is sat on my head, I put the hijab pin on the bathroom blue unit, and bear in mind my hijab pin has a gold topper. I fix my scarf in place I look down for my pin it’s not there, I look on the floor thinking I might have dropped it, it’s not there! I look for the gold topper, either I have gone blind in a split second or I have really lost it. I smile to myself in the bathroom mirror and think, “watch I’ll go into my room get another pin, when I come back the pin is going to be exactly where I put it.” I do just that, go into my room get another pin come back to the bathroom and what do you know? my original gold topper pin is right there on the blue unit. I raise my eyebrow and smile, jinn friend you sure are cheeky! So how does one explain that? Time lapse between two dimensions? Momentary blindness? Spooky no? These daily occurrences are not something new to myself and I'm sure many of you have experienced similar things, i guess we choose what reason we want to justify for that event taking place. Whether we want to believe it was that jinn friend or simply through the clumsy fault of my own, is entirely upto us how we rationalise it all. But for me that little bit of sprinkle into the exaggerative imagination makes life that tad bit more fun to live in. Talk about living on edge huh? tehehe.

Some of us may have never had such experiences and some of us may have had to have first-hand experience in these cases. One way or another we have either heard or encountered of the likes. If I told you half the things I have experienced and encountered, you may come to understand my character a little, those of you who know my personally know what I’m on about, *winks* (not befitting of a lady to be winking btw). I do believe however those of us who are spiritually inclined have a likely encounter of such things than those who are not. Argue till you hearts content in disagreement, but that’s what I personally believe. Why? Well think about it, if you are someone who rationalises everything what jinn would want to make friends with you? Just sayin’.

In all honesty, I don’t think I could have dreamt in my wildest dreams (and I have some wild dreams!) about such things, but truthfully it’s made me appreciate these two worlds that live side by side. So next time you see that glimpse of shadow at the corner of your eye, it’s probably a jinn who wants to be friends, give it your salaam! who knows what new world you shall step into?

With Dua’s and Love

Peace. :wave:

Nice post. It's nice to see people who still enjoy writing about the simple things in life in a meaningful way. I will share my jinn stories someday.

If you ever drop something in my house, it never lands where you expect it too. It just disappears sometimes! I find that weird. We lose a lot of things in our house and never find them again. My mum says there's a black hole :lol:

If you ever drop something in my house, it never lands where you expect it too. It just disappears sometimes! I find that weird. We lose a lot of things in our house and never find them again. My mum says there's a black hole :lol:

that sounds too far fetched. it's probably just your house jinn.

Today, I was making the supper and Oliver, having had his fill of chicken fillet, was sitting at the end of the kitchen table and preening himself. I was on the other side in front of the table and twice, I swear I saw him jump off the end near me but when I turned completely to look where he went he was still sitting on the table, cleaning with his back to me :mellow: