Maniac Muslim Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ishavemychesthair2

The transition to racing begins....

It's time to say goodbye to street riding. Today I took off the insurance on the Ducati. After discussing motorcycle racing with some friends and former motorcycle racers, the first step forward will be changing the mindset from street riding to learning solely how to go fast on a race track. Fast in every sense of the word. Time to chase adrenaline in every corner. Cheers to new beginnings!

Why don't you want to ride on the street anymore?

bcos itz paradigm shift y0

Why don't you want to ride on the street anymore?

After riding on tracks riding on the street is just not fun anymore. you can't ride on the street the way you do on the track otherwise you're going to get yourself in trouble or worse get hurt.

Bro, did you order your helmet online or buy it at a store? Some of the local stores don't have the same stock that RevZilla, Motorcycle Superstore have. Wary of ordering over the internet

Bro, did you order your helmet online or buy it at a store? Some of the local stores don't have the same stock that RevZilla, Motorcycle Superstore have. Wary of ordering over the internet

I bought it at the store - I would recommend trying on the helmet of your choice. Each brand has a different way of sizing.

Man that sounds so fun. Racing on a track is one of my dreams. How hard is the track you want to race on first? How fast do you go?

Man that sounds so fun. Racing on a track is one of my dreams. How hard is the track you want to race on first? How fast do you go?

if you look at some of my other bike threads i posted pictures!

Word. Well I ordered two different sized helmets of the helmet I want to buy.

None of the local shops have it in stock. Hopefully Revzilla's return process goes smoothly as they've had great customer service so far.

Word. Well I ordered two different sized helmets of the helmet I want to buy.

None of the local shops have it in stock. Hopefully Revzilla's return process goes smoothly as they've had great customer service so far.

right on. what helmet are you looking at?

right on. what helmet are you looking at?

HJC CL-17 Victory Decal. It's Snell 2010 approved which is perfect for future track events

hjccl17_victory_helmet_detail.jpg

Just did another track day today. Got two this month with the next being on Sept 25th. I'll post pictures soon.

21530767552_36f0fcbdc4_b.jpg

21530980552_e3239d8b76_b.jpg

I'm getting better and better with each track day with keeping my arms and wrists loose. Next track day is saturday woohoo.