Maniac Muslim Forums
Mufasa

AHHH! MY EYE LOOKS SILLY SOMEONE HELP

AHH! I woke up and my eyelid is swollen and I have to go to an important meeting and shmooz with people Tuesday! What do I do? I look awful. Will it go away by then probably? Someone help I have to go to work and don't have time to look this up. Make it go away by Tuesday please

Is there a chance it's going to puff bigger and cover my eye? That would be awful. What do I need to do? I know it's often allergy-related so should I dust my room and everything??

u shud talk to those dudes who deal with this sort of stuff.

i think they're called doctors.

ps - can i see a pic

Not a chance. And yeah but I don't have time to see a doctor before Tuesday - I have to work today and tomorrow - and it seems minor given that it's the first time it's happened!

Ice to reduce swelling?

Okay I'll try this. Please promise me it'll go away by Tuesday if I use the cherry-tactic.

Apply a cold compress? Avoid touching it and get a lot of rest *

* I am not a doctor

How's your eye? Is it a mosquito bite?

I hope it is because then I at least know it won't get bigger. But would a mosquito bite do this? Right now it's the same as it's been all day - a bit more red and itchy - but I'm afraid to go to sleep. If it's from allergies then it's still here I guess, haven't dusted room or anything. Eeeekkk. I don't really care tomorrow, I just care about Tuesday!!!

AHH! I woke up and my eyelid is swollen and I have to go to an important meeting and shmooz with people Tuesday! What do I do? I look awful. Will it go away by then probably? Someone help I have to go to work and don't have time to look this up. Make it go away by Tuesday please

It could be pink eye, conjunctivitis a stye, or a small chazilion. What you can do is that you can use Optrex eye wash and get some eye drops from the pharmacist. They can usually tell. For allergies you will need those drops as they can clear them, or additionally some allergy meds.

Use cold water and I know it's uncomfortable for you know, like being blinded in one eye and feeling irritated. But you can also get those irritated eye drops, that clear any dust etc from your eye. It will go away soon, I hate the part where you wake up and it's all dry or sticky.