Maniac Muslim Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Abdul Rahman

Weird stuff from the world

Chuck Ross. What a guy. Evidently he found the connection between food stamps and terrorism. As a bonus, if a psychopath enters a masjid, it automatically becomes a hot bed of evil doers. I wonder if that's true outside of Islam? We all know the fascists love pancakes. IHOP is now the hot bed of American Nazis

http://dailycaller.com/2015/12/28/mosque-linked-to-muslim-brotherhood-has-received-millions-in-federal-grants/

Chuck Ross. What a guy. Evidently he found the connection between food stamps and terrorism. As a bonus, if a psychopath enters a masjid, it automatically becomes a hot bed of evil doers. I wonder if that's true outside of Islam? We all know the fascists love pancakes. IHOP is now the hot bed of American Nazis

http://dailycaller.com/2015/12/28/mosque-linked-to-muslim-brotherhood-has-received-millions-in-federal-grants/

why are you reading these stuff?

Some time back when Islamophobia was state manufactured in my country I was looking at some (all) of the claims they make, and I understood there only 2-3 swamp holes (in the world!) out there spewing methane hot air. The rest of them are just copy pasting or regurgitating. Those are: stop islamization movements (europe [bNP], america ], no-halal spinoffs), Indian Shiv Sena (Army of Shiva) and its spin offs. Those movements spewing hatred seems to be well organized and they seem to be sharing info across continents. I also noticed that there is no organized movement(s) by Muslims to counter those claims.

That's interesting, kind of like Reuters or the AP for reaction blogs and reaction writers. What's interesting about this article to me was what wasn't said. Like how many religious organizations receive money from the dept of agriculture. Like how many contracts the holding company had that were not directly religious real estate. Like all the social programs the brotherhood runs throughout the world dealing with clinics, food distribution etc. But he has reporter under his name.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/people/2015/12/30/bill-cosby-charged-2004-pa-sexual-assault/78069794/

To all the Muslimas and anyone else, I'm a sorry. I was wrong.

I am so glad that at the very least he has been outed! I actually had a plan to watch the Cosby show at some point because I heard it was good but then this came up and now I can't even.