Maniac Muslim Forums
Ishavemychesthair2

I got a new to me 2008 R6 for my new track bike

All focus. All throttle.

27938908313_7c2d3dcecf_h.jpg

27938918023_8dfebe5d1e_h.jpg

Went up to Salt Lake City to tryout the wonderful track up there. It was the best I've ever felt on a track. I was able to improve on everything from vision, staying on the race line, and feathering the front brakes. All this equated to feeling much smoother and faster. More to improve!

Sheet I need more tracktime. My bike is broken and I haven't rode in a month! It's KILLING me

Sheet I need more tracktime. My bike is broken and I haven't rode in a month! It's KILLING me

damn dude that sucks! fix her up!

30825479715_4c623763f6_b.jpg

30708580882_ab14e0e19b_b.jpg

Had a scary moment yesterday at the track: going down a straight the front tire went flat at 130 mph. I was about to steer the bike right when the bike's front end felt very heavy and the brakes weren't working as well as they should have (side news, I put in steel braided brake lines and new EBC pads!). I was able to get the bike off the pavement and into the gravel and noticed the front was flat. I didn't remember seeing anything on the track.

When I pitted the valve stem would leak air if I so much as touched it. Turned out the thing tore apart. Thankfully I wasn't at a lean and was able to fix the problem by replacing it with a steel stem and finished the day.

30219337024_d3c4f0735b_b.jpg

Last Saturday I went from almost losing the front because of a flat tire at 130 mph in the first session to regaining my confidence and having an awesome track day. Always more to improve, but I was much smoother on the throttle, I braked later than I ever have before, and I improved on maintaining my vision to better attack the corners. If I can continue to fine tune myself and my approach, I will be much faster.

Bro this is haraam 2 post becoz i herd ladies hav fantasies of motorcycle dudes and so you are invoking haram thoughts

btw cool bike

edit - i am not gay i am worried about the sisters on this site

Shaver I'm comin for yo slow behind

IA Heading to NCBike this weekend with two other muslims rydas.

I'll try to take a video so you can learn how to ride. Squidlet*

20161115_091615_zpsxle7xb4q.jpg

Check it out in 720p60fps

I'm going to focus on the racing line and being smooth before going fast. I spent too much time on the latter and at times I was all over the place.

Some pictures from Apex Pro Photography. I needed to get the outside leg supported on the tank! Once I started doing that in the last session my back pain disappeared. It also made the bike feel more solid as I put more weight on it.
Definitely looking forward to the next season
Nov_TPM_pm-6534_zpsgbgbyhch.jpg
Nov_TPM_pm-6587_zpstouaxbwi.jpg
Nov_TPM_pm-5731_zps3mceeuyy.jpg
Nov_TPM_pm-5597_zps0awqnvei.jpg

woa motorbikes look cool.

Are they cheaper than cars overall btw. Like running costs and insurance

Generally they are cheaper to run and insure but do require surprising amount of maintenance. Anything that isn't japanese at least.