Maniac Muslim Forums
Ishavemychesthair2

I got a new to me 2008 R6 for my new track bike

Will they allow you to race cars actually made in this decade?

If I could afford to race cars I would! Everything's more expensive with cars and I don't have 12 foot trailer to haul all the equipment. #ImSpoiled

33002919472_d96ac13d66_b.jpg

That's a wrap. The first two track days are in the books. I did my first back to back (Saturday and Sunday) and by after noon on Sunday I was totally spent. My legs felt like jello.

Both days started cold, in the 30s starting off in the morning. Almost every session had a crash very early because people tried to push when their tires weren't warm enough to grip. Despite the cold track, I was able to keep the bike on two wheels. Great to be back at the track with good people! Here's to an awesome track season in 2017. And now it's time to start a whole new week!! I'll post another pic soon and some lessons I'm learning about myself and how I can get faster.

Wow you guys are obsessed with cars or motorbikes.

I'm obsessed with your mom. Wait whaaaaaaaat?

I'm obsessed with your mom. Wait whaaaaaaaat?

:lol: Good luck with that, my mum is more masculine than any guy I've seen. Although she looks feminine.

Meanwhile, Shaver is busy lovin' his shinyyyy car to realise. Had a grand plan to take over the world but caught his eye on something SHINY :wub:

Shaver did you own a Ducati at one point? I'm thinking of picking up an old 996/916/748. They require more scheduled maintenance but are iconic machines.

Shaver did you own a Ducati at one point? I'm thinking of picking up an old 996/916/748. They require more scheduled maintenance but are iconic machines.

http://maniacmuslim.ipbhost.com/index.php?/topic/30936-my-new-to-me-2011-ducati-1198-sp/

^^yup.

They're horrible on the street but a dream on the track. All the power is up top.

I sold mine because I didn't want to crash it on the track. My tank alone was $2500 unpainted.

http://maniacmuslim.ipbhost.com/index.php?/topic/30936-my-new-to-me-2011-ducati-1198-sp/

^^yup.

They're horrible on the street but a dream on the track. All the power is up top.

I sold mine because I didn't want to crash it on the track. My tank alone was $2500 unpainted.

Jesus, that's ridiculously overpriced

I got new race fairings from Armour bodies and just had them painted all one color.  Installing them Saturday!  Next track day is next Saturday on the 3rd.  WOOOOOOT!

I went to the track today wanting to work on body position and corner entry.  I got the results I wanted!  I will be aiming to get my race license sometime soon!!

34950970971_7c6e77a9e1_b.jpg

35081604425_ef534cf5f0_b.jpg

Shaver! I know this dude on goodreads with an Italian gf and he loves Ducatis and named his "Lana." He reminds me so much of you. I was like you would so be best friends. 

He has a similar love for motorbikes and all that you like. 

On 10/18/2017 at 1:57 AM, Breeze said:

Shaver! I know this dude on goodreads with an Italian gf and he loves Ducatis and named his "Lana." He reminds me so much of you. I was like you would so be best friends. 

He has a similar love for motorbikes and all that you like. 

haha thats cool.