Maniac Muslim Forums
respecta

Best Burger joint in the world

Mamma's burgers.

My kitchen. Fresh handmade patties, nicely seasoned and well cooked. Topped with tomatoes, lettuce, pickles, fried onions, and cheese. All served on a toasty bun. It's seriously better than your moms burgers any halal restaurant burger in my city. Rating: 9.1/10

As for a chain restaurant burger joint? If only Five Guys was halal!

Mamma's burgers.

My kitchen. Fresh handmade patties, nicely seasoned and well cooked. Topped with tomatoes, lettuce, pickles, fried onions, and cheese. All served on a toasty bun. It's seriously better than your moms burgers any halal restaurant burger in my city. Rating: 9.1/10

As for a chain restaurant burger joint? If only Five Guys was halal!

it is in UAE!

as is Shakeshack.

I am absolutely in love with the whopper. I remember the very first time we met, the first bite.... The taste...

Whopper? BK Whopper? Fast food chains can never provide quality food beta!

Have you guys tried Loaded burgers in Ilford?

http://loadedburgers.co.uk/

It's a bit canteen-style to eat in and you have to tell them to cook your patty WELL DONE if you want to avoid it mooing on your plate, but their burgers are very decent, right down to the brioche buns they use!

I find with a lot of the 'higher end' burger bars, it fast becomes really pretentious when you have to have your burger served to you "deconstructed" with a toothpick to stop it flopping over. If you cant pick it up with two hands, it's not a burger!

There's also Big Moes in Beckton, but Loaded is much better for taste, quality and value for money. http://bigmoesdiner.co.uk/

The best quality burger you'll find is at home. There's a company called As-Salam that makes halal chicken patties and all. Search it :D

Whopper? BK Whopper? Fast food chains can never provide quality food beta!

Have you guys tried Loaded burgers in Ilford?

http://loadedburgers.co.uk/

It's a bit canteen-style to eat in and you have to tell them to cook your patty WELL DONE if you want to avoid it mooing on your plate, but their burgers are very decent, right down to the brioche buns they use!

I find with a lot of the 'higher end' burger bars, it fast becomes really pretentious when you have to have your burger served to you "deconstructed" with a toothpick to stop it flopping over. If you cant pick it up with two hands, it's not a burger!

There's also Big Moes in Beckton, but Loaded is much better for taste, quality and value for money. http://bigmoesdiner.co.uk/

I live round the corner from both. Loaded, I do not rate it at all, there are a 100 better places then that, i've been there twice and doesn't compare at all to other burgers. Big Moes is good.

I've got a list of places I've reviewed on my food blog:

www.boomfoodonly.wordpress.com

My faves are:

Red Iron Burgers (Uxbridge)

Meatcetera (Acton) (Previously known as Neon Burgers in Stoke Newington)

Meat and Shake (Watford) (Niqaabi friendly, they got private screened areas so all that sauce doesn't get on the niqaab)

Amigos (Acton) (Cheap and Cheerful)

I live round the corner from both. Loaded, I do not rate it at all, there are a 100 better places then that, i've been there twice and doesn't compare at all to other burgers. Big Moes is good.

I've got a list of places I've reviewed on my food blog:

www.boomfoodonly.wordpress.com

My faves are:

Red Iron Burgers (Uxbridge)

Meatcetera (Acton) (Previously known as Neon Burgers in Stoke Newington)

Meat and Shake (Watford) (Niqaabi friendly, they got private screened areas so all that sauce doesn't get on the niqaab)

Amigos (Acton) (Cheap and Cheerful)

How is Big Moes better? #credibilitylost

How is Big Moes better? #credibilitylost

You're either supporting Loaded because you or your family has a share in it.. Or.. You haven't experienced the others to be able to compare.

Best burger is grilled. Cold or hot. Venison or bison or sirloin (<10% fat). I don't eat chain burgers too much but I like mom and pop grills. I don't know if they are halal though, thought it impolite to ask.