Maniac Muslim Forums
respecta

Best Burger joint in the world

You're either supporting Loaded because you or your family has a share in it.. Or.. You haven't experienced the others to be able to compare.

Don't have no share in it son- and I've been to Big Moes tons of times but I find they scrimp on corners (like half a cherry tomato and some shredded lettuce is supposed to pass for salad?) and a lot of their starters are just ready-made stuff bunged in an oven (mozarella dippers, onion rings, potato wedges etc)- their actual food prep is very little and they just manage to put together enough of a ready-made variety for it to pass as quantity...

Big Moes was not impressive, more time was spent on decor and the all round pozazz then the actual menu. Nothing special about the patties either. Nothing about their food that makes you want to go back, nothing stands out.

#theyforgotmacheezychips

#neverforgiveneverforget

I live round the corner from both. Loaded, I do not rate it at all, there are a 100 better places then that, i've been there twice and doesn't compare at all to other burgers. Big Moes is good.

I've got a list of places I've reviewed on my food blog:

www.boomfoodonly.wordpress.com

My faves are:

Red Iron Burgers (Uxbridge)

Meatcetera (Acton) (Previously known as Neon Burgers in Stoke Newington)

Meat and Shake (Watford) (Niqaabi friendly, they got private screened areas so all that sauce doesn't get on the niqaab)

Amigos (Acton) (Cheap and Cheerful)

Gourmet burgers in West Ealing

Burgista Bros Shep Bush

There's a Burgista Bros opposite Baker Street station also Keems, is it really worth visiting?

And respecta- you really do have the written "voice" of a grumbling old granddad in your blog- how'd you manage that?

There's a Burgista Bros opposite Baker Street station also Keems, is it really worth visiting?

And respecta- you really do have the written "voice" of a grumbling old granddad in your blog- how'd you manage that?

Lol I haven't actually been but it's on my list for when I have enough time + money :P

Amigos (Acton) is good, patties are huge but dont have much flavour. Love the garlic sauce.

Big Moes (Whitechapel) - not all that. Over rated, over priced, small portions. Their cheesy chips were lame.

Loaded (Ilford) - Decent. Beef patties were yum, chicken was too. Loved their cheesy chips.

Directors Cut (Walthamstow) - standard burgers, nowt special.

Brioche Burger (Green Street) - overrated. Dry, bland patties, fries were okay.

Ze fully loaded burger from Loaded -attachicon.gifFB_IMG_1460253244403.jpg

How'd you eat that!?

I've had Amigos in Acton too. It was a decent burger- the wait for it was horrendous though. But the worst thing was, people in the group I was in gave them such hell for taking so long (it was ridiculously long) I ended up feeling so sorry for the staff- who clearly had been trained at Zippos Circus..

Was at Proper Burgers over the weekend, oh my days, I shall complete my blog post soon and shall share. Was lovely

I don't understand what it means to have a written voice of a grumbling granddad.

Cool blog! Now I'm hungry. That freak shake looks amazing and busy! Is that for two? The burger looks fabulous. And you know an Irish sheikh?