Maniac Muslim Forums
respecta

Best Burger joint in the world

Cool blog! Now I'm hungry. That freak shake looks amazing and busy! Is that for two? The burger looks fabulous. And you know an Irish sheikh?

Freakshake for ONE mate. Yes I know an Irish sheikh lol

That should be a punk rock song. Irish sheikh. I'd puke eating that much sweet at one time. The pretzels look good though, dipped in ice cream. Does he sound Irish?

There's a new joint i hit 6 weeks in a row before ramadan...

Band of Burgers in Camden Town (London).

Anyone else been?

I have always been concerned about going to hajj for the first time, especially that I had to take my elderly mother with me, but going with International Link Tours had certainly made this a journey worth while. When we attended the seminar prior to the journey we were explained, all the things we were going to face over there and made us well prepared to perform out the hajj with ease of mind.

I have always been concerned about going to hajj for the first time, especially that I had to take my elderly mother with me, but going with International Link Tours had certainly made this a journey worth while. When we attended the seminar prior to the journey we were explained, all the things we were going to face over there and made us well prepared to perform out the hajj with ease of mind.

Did international link tours happen to have any burgers?

There's a Burgista Bros opposite Baker Street station also Keems, is it really worth visiting?

I went there and I didn't really like it. They sell frozen chips and the meat seemed a bit weird tasting, I didn't even finish half of my burger. The customer service is alright, they messed up the order and gave us free chicken wings.

I like Red Iron burgers and GBK's chicken is halal. Stax is reaally good too actually.