Maniac Muslim Forums
gavenv

Hi my name is Gaven

Hi everybody my name is Gaven and I'm glad to be here. I can't wait to explain my calling to all that I beleive I was meant for. And I also can't wait to meet all the good people of the Islamic faith!

Hello Gaven,

When I was young, I used to have this dinosaur book about three friends who found a very large egg and made friends with it. They would go everyday and talk to the egg and play games around it. One day the egg hatched and to their delight- it was a baby dinosaur! I can't remember much else about the book except one of the children in it was named Gavin. Do you know what the title could be? I have been searching forever- on Amazon, eBay, childhoodbooks.com and endless lists of famous children's books from the 80s and 90s. Please let me know if you can help in any way!

You alright Gav?

^ Ignore the poster above, shes chatting breeze. There's no such book. It was HER, she befriended a boiled egg with her two teddies. She ate the egg and the conconcted this ridiculous story!

She is a LIAR her abaya is on FIRE!

Wassup Gav? Do you like donkeys?

^ The poster above is currently in a halfway house slowly being reintegrated back into society. She has made a lot of progress, but- as you can see- she still has a long way to go. At this time, it is better to only be merciful to her and take her comments in the same vein as you would a rabid puppy- adorable, but unaware of it's own disease.

Hey Gav! I was calling earlier man, but it's sorted now. Ignore the last two posters. One is a split personality- she lives as a Caribbean it African but she's really a white girl from the Canary islands and the other stalks and harasses donkeys. Just be careful mate.

Hello Gavna! (get it Guvna -> Gavna ;) )

It hurts me deeply when people who should be sectioned for their own safety as well as ours slip through the nets and are left at the mercy of their Unibrainycell (that’s only one brain cell in case you didn’t know – don’t worry I only picked it up when I started my triple PhD in Psychology-Biology-Astrophysics).

People like Zimbabwe are so confused, they are verbally abusive to those who show them nothing but pity mercy, and they make up the most outrageous lies for reasons we’ll never understand. I don’t take it to heart because I know the poor chap is actually going through some very troubling times, it’s not easy transitioning from a snake to a man and then into an insect.

My advice to you is to just entertain her, if Zimbabwe posts some nonsense just give her a little sympathy ‘lol’ and that should give her boost her self-esteem and calm her down a little. If she starts getting out of hand, just start liking her posts – that will definitely keep the monster at bay.

Other then that, how’s life? How many teeth do you have?

Whattagwan Gavaroo!

As I say to the unfortunately abbreviated Sri Weewollywonka, sometimes we shouldn't blame the darkness of the human condition simply on mental instability. Surely, this is a standard condition of humans and throughout the ages, good people like myself and you (Sir Gavalot) have to merely learn to manage people like Sri Weewollywonka without getting too bored. You will see from her postings here, she is hard work. She sounds in dire need of your calling. Unfortunately the only calling she responds to these days is "Sister! Your order ready!" at Perfect Fried Chicken. Where the idea of 10 chicken wings for 99p seems a delicious and nutritious meal option. Knowing Sri is like living in an exciting Lift the Flap adventure book- where you can't quite figure out why Mr McGregor's garden keeps getting robbed by Peter Rabbit without him learning any lessons in rabbit-proofing his vegetable patch?

And remember, when you're confused: Now and again, it seems worse than it is, but mostly the view is accurate.

Hey Gavvikins,

I would like to apologize on behalf of his imbecilic rants, I feel I was wrong to warn you because all I wanted was for you to feel at home at this forum but instead you find yourself torn between truth and falsehood, good and evil, and I can sense you’re tearing up. You don’t know who to believe, but Gaveroo, it’ll be alright. You just have to be strong.

He wasn’t always this bad – there were some good times too. It all began when Zimbabwe was no older than 10, he used to have this teddy who he loved with all his heart (back then he had one). He would eat, play, sleep with the teddy – let’s call him Boris Johnson. Zim made sure Boris never left her sight, that’s how strong their love was. Until one unfortunate morning when Mummy Zimbabwe needed to stuff a mattress so she tore the teddy, took out the stuffing and found him a different home. That was the day Zimbabwe changed forever, his one love, Boris Johnson, was taken away and that destroyed him. Zimbabwe could not bare to be without his companion and the grief drove him mad.

It's heartbreaking is't it? That's why I let him be.