Sal_the_man

First Track Day: N2 at Summit Point

That looks awesome!

BTW is that a speed triple?

Thanks. It is indeed

Wow. Cool pics. So how was it?

Hella fun, I recommend doing it if you get the opportunity. Here's another pic

Novice%2063_zpsp2pgizyx.jpg

The speed triple is a beautiful bike! Good choice! I really want a Triumph Thruxton, but I don't think it'll happen anytime soon :(

Thanks! Thruxtons are absolutely beautiful, the new 1200 is even better

Hella fun, I recommend doing it if you get the opportunity. Here's another pic

Novice%2063_zpsp2pgizyx.jpg

Thanks! Thruxtons are absolutely beautiful, the new 1200 is even better

take those mirrors off, you'll need to because you need to relax your grip (which you will I promise when do you this more and more). do you have a picture of yourself on the straight? thinking about how you might or might not be gripping the tank with your knees...

take those mirrors off, you'll need to because you need to relax your grip (which you will I promise when do you this more and more). do you have a picture of yourself on the straight? thinking about how you might or might not be gripping the tank with your knees...

Definitely will for the next one. Don't have any of the straight but I'm in full tuck.

Here are more pictures of my lean. There's definitely room for improvement but I think it's a decent start

http://picsofyou.com/store/index.php?do=photocart&viewGallery=32886#image=1283513

Definitely will for the next one. Don't have any of the straight but I'm in full tuck.

Here are more pictures of my lean. There's definitely room for improvement but I think it's a decent start

http://picsofyou.com/store/index.php?do=photocart&viewGallery=32886#image=1283513

good deal. Def a good start man, welcome to track days!! prepare to lose all your moneys....lol