Maniac Muslim Forums

The Royal embassy of Saudi Arabia in Washington DC has made it mandatory that each applicant for a Hajj visa must apply through a licensed U.S. travel agency that has signed a contract issued by Ministry of Hajj. The signed contract is a prerequisite for obtaining the hajj visa.

The hajj visas would be gratis granted from mid of Shawwal to 29TH of Dhul Qudah of each year. Applications for Hajj visa will only be considered that meet the following requirements.

Read More: Hajj Visa

Hajj and Umrah both are pilgrimages of Islam undertaken by Muslims all around the world. A person who has not performed any of them, usually fails to comprehend the difference between Hajj and Umrah. Although many of the rituals and practices of Hajj and Umrah are similar, yet there are many differences between the two, such as:

More Info: Hajj and Umrah

Paying full attention and pondering over the verses is the key to attaining the hidden treasures of Allah’s Book. It is a book of secrets, worldly and hereafter treasures. It is a book that reveals the true meaning of life, the purpose and creation of mankind. Therefore, it has to be recited according to Sunnah i.e. with tarteel.

Reciting the Quran with tarteel and tajweed comes with reading it in a slow, measured and distinct manner helps the reader to understand and the pleasure of repeating the words that are spoken out by none other than Allah is priceless. The Quran should be held firmly and the recitation should be done with seriousness and utter sincerity.

Read More: Reciting the Holy Quran

There are four pillars of Umrah, They are:

Ihraam, Tawaaf, Sa’y and Tahal –lul.

Ihram is assumed at the Meeqat. Tawaaf is performed by walking round the Ka’abah. Walking between As-safaa and Al-Marwah is called Sa’y. It consists of seven circuits. The last pillar of Islam is Tahal-lul in which the pilgrim comes out of his state of Ihraam.

More Info: Umrah Guide

The Islamic ethical system stalks from its main creed of faith in One Allah as the Creator and Sustainer of the Universe. Islam believes the human race to be a part of Allah creation, and as His subjects.

From an Islamic viewpoint, the reason of human life is to love Allah, Leading this worldly life in harmony with the heavenly Will, and thereby attain peace in this world, and everlasting achievement in the life of the after this. Muslims seem to the Glorious Qur’an and the customs of the Prophet as their moral guides.

More Info: Ethics in Islam

Hajj is an annual pilgrimage, which is mandatory for every Muslim who can afford the journey to set out for at least once in his life. Hajj is a beautiful practice which has been practiced ever since the Prophet Abraham was summoned to establish the building of Allah – the Holy Ka’aba

The history of Hajj sets its foot in the world ever since the Prophets Abraham and his son, Ismail constructed the building during the former’s prophethood, after which the custom and ritual has been continued to follow to date, embarking the holy ritual and the followings of the Prophet Muhammad.

Resource: Fourth Pillar of Islam

I did perform my life first ever hajj in 2006 at the age of 25 though I had been before to perform Umrah in 2004, but having Hajj experience was a unique and indescribable knowledge, it really was something unforgettable that touched my heart that what a good journey I had.

The first finding of the Kaaba in Masjid Haram and the first touch of Black stone, was a breathtaking moment for me; the beauty of Kaaba and it is hard to believe, and it is a recall that continues with you forever golden moments of life. Basically, I enjoyed meeting with new Arab and Non-Arab people of all different ages people in different countries all around the world, chase and color it was superb seeing so many Muslim brothers and sisters united together; all here to performing hajj for the same reason.

Now I am willing to perform Hajj in at the age of 35 in 2016 and I am an equally irresistible experience this year too. I will try to enjoy every single second of every single moment of the day that I will be there Insha Allah, and I must pray the holy places of Islam, the Masjid al-Haram as well as Al-Masjid an-Nabawi and other historical places that all my Muslim brothers and sisters have a chance to perform Hajj 2016 and watch out Islamic Historical places in their life and I don’t have enough words to describe about my previous Hajj Pilgrimage journey. I think I must say that make journeys of Hajj lifetime.

You require to well knowledge it to know the brilliance of Hajj.

Hajj Journey - No hesitation hajj considers as one of the most religious and blessed acts in Islam and it gives perfect chances to the pilgrims to clean away their preceding sins.

Other than that hajj memory can also turn out to be the best chance for families to build their bonds stronger with every other while creating a strong relationship with Allah . The more alter you will carry with you as a family the more unforgettable your trip will be.

Follow on our Hajj Memory blog of Dawn Travels and make your family holy journey into the most excellent trip of your life

Makkah and Medinah are considered the most blessed place on Earth. They are the must-visit places for every supporter in a life. As Muslims, what else could be more fulfilling than performing an Umrah.

Of course, when you are on your Umrah and done all the rituals, the wish to walk around and observe the places to get bigger all the wonderful memories of this blessed visit is inescapable. We have listed up a few of the must-visit places of the blessed cities, so that you can without difficulty checklist them in your tour diary.

More Info: Makkah and Madinah

Worse dreams are only from Satan, who is our worst opponent and will never go away us alone and will upset us even in our thoughts. Here are two ways Satan can upset our be asleep:

Scary dreams: we get very well that the objective of the Satan is to create us lose our faith and make us weaker. That is why Satan will fear us in the scary dreams to drag us away from Allah.

By projecting one to entrust a sin: Another way he can worry our dream is to make us entrust a sin. For example, committing infidelity, being naked, doing drugs, etc. Satan does this to weaken our confidence.

More Info: Reality of Dream in Islam

The sacred months has to be considered to do more good deeds and please Allah by extra prayers. Muharram has given greater privilege through fasting in this month. Prophet Muhammad revealed in one of His hadiths,

The best days for fasting after Ramadan are in the month of Muharram –Sahi Muslim”

This sacred narrative of Prophet clears that after obligatory fasting of Ramadan, we can increase our rewards through voluntary fasting in Muharram. We can gather as much blessings and recompenses of Muharram through voluntary fasts as much as possible.

Read More: Month of Muharram

Try to think that the salah you are praying is the one that Allah will question you about on the Day of Judgment. You can also consider the prayer as your last one. This will help you focus more on the prayer and allow you to perform it with extreme devotion.

With these tips, in mind – we hope that you can achieve a quality salah and make your connection with Allah stronger. The more quality time you devote to Allah, the more bountiful your lives will be.

Give it a try and let us know how you succeed!

Resource: Pray Quality Salahs

There were times in the person history when only men were measured the center of making and the world, while the women were considered lesser beings with no human or social rights whatsoever and who only served as a means of sexual satisfaction and subservience to men. Though, the situation was first changed fourteen hundred years ago when Islam came into view in the land of Arabia.

From its first days, Islam worked on creating parity among people and tried to get rid of the dissimilar barriers created by people that distinguished them from one another and let them feel better or inferior. Among the different segregations in the culture, the one Islam targeted the most was women segregation, who at that time were considered a different part of the civilization with no living standards whatsoever. Islam in order to make a passive and balanced culture entailing good Muslims, considered women an equal body and claimed their status as a productive and imperative part of the society and did whatever probable to make sure that women experienced and t00k pleasure in the same respect in culture like men.

Read More Here about Great Women Role Model in Islam

So if Islam was the first time women got rights does that mean when the other prophets came they didn't propagate the same about women? ie with Christianity and Judaisim