Maniac Muslim Forums
Hijab

Help needed! PLEASE!

Hello guys,

I got this old (windows 98?) computer from Asus, which got like a whole bunch of pictures on the hard drive. It shows nothing but a black screen when it's on, and thats it.. basically it does not go further than that! I have no clue how to deal with it... can someone guide me to how I can access the pictures or just be able to save them somewhere else? I dont have any extra screens to plug on either...

Barak Allaahu feekum for anyone who can provide any help. :flower::flower::flower::flower:

unless you know how to remove the hard disk and connect it to a working computer, take superman's advise.

I think I know how to remove it, but i am unsure how to connect it to a working computer.. ? How do you connect it... as far I remember the hard disk has these small tiny wires, how and where do I connect them? :wacko::blink::unsure:

I think I know how to remove it, but i am unsure how to connect it to a working computer.. ? How do you connect it... as far I remember the hard disk has these small tiny wires, how and where do I connect them? :wacko::blink::unsure:

if you remove it buy one of these for 5-10 dollars, and then you can connect the hard disk via usb to another computer. (your old hard disk becomes an external hard disk)

https://www.amazon.com/ORICO-External-Enclosure-2-5-Inch-9-5mm/dp/B011I5ZTIS

Haku!

Well, the Hdd in the laptop does not have any connection to a USB! :s i believe it only has these small wires.. And i have no idea how to connect it to another computer :/ sucks!

Is it a desktop or laptop?

Coz if you're getting a black screen, then it could be the monitor is just bust and you need to change that... Alternatively, depending on what it is, desktop, it is possible to remove the HDD and plug it into another desktop, then transfer from one hard drive to another... Make sense?