Maniac Muslim Forums
respecta

World, welcome Abu Bakr

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Masha'Allah AMAZING NEWS! May Allah bless little Abu Bakr with health, eeman, a life of righteous conduct and make him an asset to his parents and the Ummah. So so happy for you and your family.

LOOK AFTER YOUR WIFE! Apart from breastfeeding which only she can do, help her with nappies, lifting, changing the baby's clothes, getting her hot nutritious meals, allowing her to rest with the baby, keeping her away from burdensome guests and letting her shower, change and use the toilet when she needs to. Time to step up daddy! Alhamdulillah!

Mashallah mabrook brother.

Wonderful choice of name, may Allah make him a blessing and kindness for his parents.

Mabrook! May Allah SWT make him the coolness of his parents' eyes.

I second all that Zimarina said!

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Masha'Allah AMAZING NEWS! May Allah bless little Abu Bakr with health, eeman, a life of righteous conduct and make him an asset to his parents and the Ummah. So so happy for you and your family.

LOOK AFTER YOUR WIFE! Apart from breastfeeding which only she can do, help her with nappies, lifting, changing the baby's clothes, getting her hot nutritious meals, allowing her to rest with the baby, keeping her away from burdensome guests and letting her shower, change and use the toilet when she needs to. Time to step up daddy! Alhamdulillah!

I am looking after her gosh! I do all the lifting coz shes quite weak, I change the baby's clothes now and then, shes being fed super hot and nutritious food, everything you said, EXCEPT CHANGING NAPPIES. I REFUSE. This does not come under daddy's responsibilities.

I am looking after her gosh! I do all the lifting coz shes quite weak, I change the baby's clothes now and then, shes being fed super hot and nutritious food, everything you said, EXCEPT CHANGING NAPPIES. I REFUSE. This does not come under daddy's responsibilities.

You're in the safe days of inoffensive breastmilk poohs- you ain't seen nothing yet. Wait 'til he's on solids..........and then wait for the first time he has a punnet of blueberries!

Sooo happy for you all subhanAllah- just don't get her Big Moes to celebrate, it's all about Loaded ;)

You're in the safe days of inoffensive breastmilk poohs- you ain't seen nothing yet. Wait 'til he's on solids..........and then wait for the first time he has a punnet of blueberries!

Sooo happy for you all subhanAllah- just don't get her Big Moes to celebrate, it's all about Loaded ;)

Oh wow mashaAllah!!! Alf mabrook! Yeah please be a good dad, the world surely needs more of those! I hope the kid turns out to be a gentleman inshaAllah. And yeah, I thought maybe you had a little brother because I didn't even know you were married

Wow ma sha Allaah, mubrook so much

Well in the next post, I better hear your first time experience changing nappies ye hear me? :D

You are welcome :)

Ameen, ameen, ameen!

Mabrook!

Wow, what the hell? respecta, who won Most Immature MMer for what, three years in row? Having a kid? What is going on in the world???