Maniac Muslim Forums
respecta

World, welcome Abu Bakr

OMG imagine respecta as a dad lol.

MashaAllah.

Congrats :) :)

Whats to imagine!

Oh wow mashaAllah!!! Alf mabrook! Yeah please be a good dad, the world surely needs more of those! I hope the kid turns out to be a gentleman inshaAllah. And yeah, I thought maybe you had a little brother because I didn't even know you were married

Thanks

Wow ma sha Allaah, mubrook so much

Well in the next post, I better hear your first time experience changing nappies ye hear me? :D

You are welcome :)

3 Weeks in and not a single nappy changed. On a roll. :snicker:

Ameen, ameen, ameen!

Mabrook!

Wow, what the hell? respecta, who won Most Immature MMer for what, three years in row? Having a kid? What is going on in the world???

You don't need to be mature to have kids...

Congratulations, respecta. Aameen to all the du'aas. Allahummaj'alhu barran taqiyaa. wa anbit-hu fil islaami nabaatan hasanaa

Cuz you're a clown lol

Cheers.

Any baby updates on Ibn Respecta?

He's 16 Weeks old now mashaAllah, not a single nappy changed :) AND i've been a stay at home father for past 3 months!

Congratulations, respecta. Aameen to all the du'aas. Allahummaj'alhu barran taqiyaa. wa anbit-hu fil islaami nabaatan hasanaa

Thank you

Mabrook Respecta! May Allah subhana taala bless you and your wife with all the good from both worlds and give you both the tawfeeq to be good parents and good partners to each other, ameen.

I was on the tube today and there was this big 6ft man with a baby carrier swaying left and right lol, just to put the baby to sleep, I thought that was so sweet. No other situation would you see a big man swaying like that cept when he's gotta put his baby to sleep.

One of the things that I really respect about my colleagues is that every single one of them are hands on dads - they always talk about the changing the kids nappy, bathing them, getting up for night feeds (bottle obvz), reading them stories, playing 'duck duck duck' for hours (the game is to just say duck till you both get tired) and just being a proper dad - I've always found that so admirable, mashaAllah.

Your poor wife

Well some wives are ok with it entirely, in fact, she is the one who doesn't let me change it because she thinks that men shouldn't be changing nappies!

You haven't changed a diaper but you're a stay at home dad? So what do you do

Burp the baby, put baby to sleep, play with the baby., play playstation with the baby, rock the bouncer with my crutches

Mabrook Respecta! May Allah subhana taala bless you and your wife with all the good from both worlds and give you both the tawfeeq to be good parents and good partners to each other, ameen.

I was on the tube today and there was this big 6ft man with a baby carrier swaying left and right lol, just to put the baby to sleep, I thought that was so sweet. No other situation would you see a big man swaying like that cept when he's gotta put his baby to sleep.

One of the things that I really respect about my colleagues is that every single one of them are hands on dads - they always talk about the changing the kids nappy, bathing them, getting up for night feeds (bottle obvz), reading them stories, playing 'duck duck duck' for hours (the game is to just say duck till you both get tired) and just being a proper dad - I've always found that so admirable, mashaAllah.

Ameen. Putting to baby sleep is cool and burping the baby is the most enjoyable part

Well some wives are ok with it entirely, in fact, she is the one who doesn't let me change it because she thinks that men shouldn't be changing nappies!

Is that a your wife's way of saying you are incredibly clumsy?

Mabrook respecta :)

You should have taken a photo everyday for the past 16 weeks, because their face changes a lot during these few months!

Is that a your wife's way of saying you are incredibly clumsy?

No, its her way of saying that those who do change it, aren't man enough.

Mabrook respecta :)

You should have taken a photo everyday for the past 16 weeks, because their face changes a lot during these few months!

My family takes so many photos! He's gone so fat mashaAllah now

Respecta is obviously trolling about the diaper changes lol. Given you have to change a baby's diaper once every 2/3 hours, at max 8 times a day, he's probably changed diapers 720 times already in the past 3 months. Good job! :thumbup:

Respecta is obviously trolling about the diaper changes lol. Given you have to change a baby's diaper once every 2/3 hours, at max 8 times a day, he's probably changed diapers 720 times already in the past 3 months. Good job! :thumbup:

Son is over 6 months now mashaAllah and still no nappy change to date...

I dare everyone to judge what kind of father I am.