Maniac Muslim Forums
Mufasa

Why Iz We Here On MM?

Coz I miss you dorks if I go too long without checking in on you! Also because Shaver would be legit heartbroken. Also because Hakpooh would have noone to pull him up on his perpetual grump-ing. Moose would have noone to ask him questions they regret asking and SW would have noone to do her constipated smile at.

I'm not on any other social media platforms (ain't nobody got time for that ting)- so you guys are my cosy online cove of random personalities i have much affection for.

BTW I DISAGREE if we met via any other media we probably wouldn't be friends! Back when I was a normal person (pre-2012) I had the strangest, most "eclectic" circle of personalities who I could happily converse and chill with. Lots of chemistry to be had with lots of people. (Except "brothers". Then they fall in love with you and things aren't so pretty anymore.)

Haha, that last line was priceless!! I somehow found myself here after three years...

Jungle boi! How goes it?!

In keeping with my ever-glamorous lifestyle, I was in Asda today looking for veggie sushi, when a song came on the radio: "Quit driving/some things hurt much more than cars and girls", I thought of Shaver and had a little chuckle in my head. I think that's why I keep coming back to MM.

Jungle boi! How goes it?!

In keeping with my ever-glamorous lifestyle, I was in Asda today looking for veggie sushi, when a song came on the radio: "Quit driving/some things hurt much more than cars and girls", I thought of Shaver and had a little chuckle in my head. I think that's why I keep coming back to MM.

No longer Jungle Boi Zimi, now a Jungley dad of a one year old girl Alhamdulilah (who is equally Jungley, it runs in the blood I guess!). How's things with you?