Maniac Muslim Forums
Sign in to follow this  
abdulmajeed31

Women's Responsibilities in Islam

Islam arrived as leadership for all mankind and as a catalyst in the exist of women, transforming their position overnight. The privileges of women, an idea before unheard of – or even consideration about – were being upheld and sheltered. From being just a mere product in the households, wives grow to be a source of self-respect. The Companions saw the Prophet (saws)’s love for his daughters and his warm actions with them and were astonished at the information that it was even probable to illustrate females such love.

The Prophet (saws) taught them that there is no dissimilarity in the worth between believers on the foundation of gender. Both take pleasure in the same rights and duties to study and educate. Women have the same duty as men to hold back themselves and others from evil and encourage themselves and others towards good. Islam placed Paradise under their feet when they became mothers; they became the cause why fathers would enter paradise, and also such an essential part of a husband’s faith that without honoring his wife, his faith remained unfinished. It was with this recently acquired status that women soared high and made their distinguishing blot in history, so as to not be left at the back when the greats of Islam were overvalued.

More Definite Topics: Click Here Women Role in Islam

I don't get these people who know big words and complicated expressions but can't grasp basic grammar

English as a second language

English as a second language

maybe its my ignorance but I've never heard non native speakers with grammer like this dude has. His incorrect grammer is something new.

*before anyone says my grammer sucks, yes I know, but I have native speakers wrong grammer so its okay. jeez

I think its a special desi brand of English. Where they try to mimic colonial english in all its pomp, but get grammar wrong just because they haven't learned grammar properly.