Maniac Muslim Forums
Sal_the_man

School

Man I loved working as opposed to being a full-time student. With work I was there from 700AM-300PM and nothing was taken home. I had the whole day to myself.

With five classes I always have some assignment to work on. My part-time job also gives a decent workload and I have a 102 mile commute!

Life is wild I tell ya.

102 mile commute :fear:
every day? Dude I feel for you. I travel about 25kms bothways and thats too much for me :lol: And when I move it will drop down to an extreme 3km per day inshaAllah :lol:

Man I loved working as opposed to being a full-time student. With work I was there from 700AM-300PM and nothing was taken home. I had the whole day to myself.

With five classes I always have some assignment to work on. My part-time job also gives a decent workload and I have a 102 mile commute!

Life is wild I tell ya.

How is school going?

School is tough but soo worth it. I miss studying, it sucks when you in it, looking back makes it all worth it.

what are you guys studying?

The perfect quote about school lol. :thumbup:

School is tough but soo worth it. I miss studying, it sucks when you in it, looking back makes it all worth it.

what are you guys studying?

Are you done with school?

I'm on hiatus, lel, I shouldn't be but I have writer's block so I'm procrastinating ... :ph34r: