Maniac Muslim Forums
Sign in to follow this  
S.W

Sociopaths v Psychopaths / Possible Career/Life change

So at work we got into this discussion about sociopaths and psychopaths.

I was so worried that i could be sociopath but i took two online tests and alhamdulilah i'm not one.

But I find these defintions really interesting, apparently sociopaths are no able to empathise with others but they are able to fake it to fit in with others and seem normal.

I like the idea of not empathising with others and being more logical/methodical/cunning rather than emotional/soft.

I think I would like to become a sociopath. Please help.

But I don't want to ever hurt anyone in any capacity but I would like to train my mind to become a Sociopath.

How I do diz?

So at work we got into this discussion about sociopaths and psychopaths.

I was so worried that i could be sociopath but i took two online tests and alhamdulilah i'm not one.

But I find these defintions really interesting, apparently sociopaths are no able to empathise with others but they are able to fake it to fit in with others and seem normal.

I like the idea of not empathising with others and being more logical/methodical/cunning rather than emotional/soft.

I think I would like to become a sociopath. Please help.

read my posts more carefully

But I don't want to ever hurt anyone in any capacity but I would like to train my mind to become a Sociopath.

How I do diz?

fail

Become impartial to everything.

I can do this.

read my posts more carefully

fail

Reading the above post carefully didn't help, so YOU fail.

Come on Haku, be real. Real advice needed.

You are a sociopath, to some degree and a psychopath, to some degree. It's a spectrum that warbles

My colleague also tried reassuring me with the same, and i'll say the same thing I said to her... THAT AINT ENOUGH BARBARA THAT AINT ENOUGH I NEED MORE IN MA LIFE.

Don't be dumb. You're on the autistic spectrum, and there's nothing wrong with that. It just sucks because most of the people in the world aren't autistic, and they think they're better and their way of living is better. But they're wrong and they suck and most of them don't get good jokes.

Also psychopaths aren't rational and logical, they commit violent and sadistic acts and violence is an irrational crime. Why would you want to belong to a category of pure evil instead of just accepting that you're cooler than most people????

If you don't want to feel too many bad emotions, work on your iman. Then you'll be more detached from worldly tingz. Also go pet your cat, petting cats helps too.