superman

Sky for Mod

Sky for Mod  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should sky be mod?

• Yes
    • No

yo seriously.

You guys (mods) don't fix any issues like chat or spam, yet will post in threads acknowledging how bad you are your jobs. FIX THE CHAT WaT IS UR PROBLEM BRO.

Sorry this got derailed, man got mad innit

yo seriously.

You guys (mods) don't fix any issues like chat or spam, yet will post in threads acknowledging how bad you are your jobs. FIX THE CHAT WTF IS UR PROBLEM BRO.

...did you see my post?

I wasn't joking there. It's actually beyond our powers.

...did you see my post?

I wasn't joking there. It's actually beyond our powers.

i need my fix bro. my palms r sweating and sometimes I'm der in a corner hyperventaliting wen tings get 2 bad. plz help.

i need my fix bro. my palms r sweating and sometimes I'm der in a corner hyperventaliting wen tings get 2 bad. plz help.

You need to stop with the acid trips.

yo seriously.

You guys (mods) don't fix any issues like chat or spam, yet will post in threads acknowledging how bad you are your jobs. FIX THE CHAT WaT IS UR PROBLEM BRO.

Don't you have a lifetime ban from chat???

And Mufasa is correct. I'm the one who has to sort it out. And I can't do anything right now because I don't have time and also currently don't have access to the password I need to sort it out forever. So you'll have to put up with the glitch for another month or so until I am settled in my new place and can access the PC that has all my passwords on it. In the mean time, when it does what it does, someone can PM me and I can do a temp fix.

Don't you have a lifetime ban from chat???

And Mufasa is correct. I'm the one who has to sort it out. And I can't do anything right now because I don't have time and also currently don't have access to the password I need to sort it out forever. So you'll have to put up with the glitch for another month or so until I am settled in my new place and can access the PC that has all my passwords on it. In the mean time, when it does what it does, someone can PM me and I can do a temp fix.

so it's come to this. Guess vi need to go outside to meet people now