Maniac Muslim Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Abdul Rahman

Magical Dreams

1 minute ago, superman said:

no - they were asking you to deliver leaflets and make sales. How is that a business venture

not leaflets. A business venture may also be considered a small business. Many ventures will be invested in by one or more individuals or groups with the expectation of the business bringing in a financial gain for all backers. Most business ventures are created based on demand of the market or a lack of supply in the market.

1 minute ago, Breeze said:

not leaflets. A business venture may also be considered a small business. Many ventures will be invested in by one or more individuals or groups with the expectation of the business bringing in a financial gain for all backers. Most business ventures are created based on demand of the market or a lack of supply in the market.

so it was basically door to door sales? 

Regardless - they weren't offering you a stake in the company so it's not a venture as far as you're concerned (which is also what your definition states)

1 minute ago, superman said:

so it was basically door to door sales? 

Regardless - they weren't offering you a stake in the company so it's not a venture as far as you're concerned (which is also what your definition states)

oh I think I used the wrong words again. Oops

I don't know if I should go back to working in a school. 

Most of my school life was quite traumatic and I don't want to be having nightmares.

It's also because I've been in education so long and its not the best.

I'd have to refuse those agencies. I keep getting dreams that im working in my high school or my primary school. But then again - I could just face those fears head on.