Maniac Muslim Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Abdul Rahman

Magical Dreams

OK. I read them. The idea of dream genesis being from Allah(swt) or evil, depending on how the dream affects you. Are you thinking the prophethood dreams? That's confusing to me, mostly because there can't be any more prophets.

OK. I read them. The idea of dream genesis being from Allah(swt) or evil, depending on how the dream affects you. Are you thinking the prophethood dreams? That's confusing to me, mostly because there can't be any more prophets.

Dreams are vehicles of revelations. Prophets (peace be upon them) received revelation from God in form of dreams. After prophet Muahmmed (SAW) there will be no more prophets, and all forms of revelation have ceased except for dreams. For example. Angle Gibreal won't be coming with revelation, but dreams can still come.

Us laymen of this day and age may see a good dream that comes true - a true dream. But as a general rule of thumb if we see a bad dream (a nightmare, or some thing that makes us uncomfortable) we should just ignore it.

So, I think dreams help you to make sense of things. Sometimes, I have found myself dwelling on something that has been bothering me and then I dream about it and find a solution. Also, dreams protect your mind. So you dream of silly things but you're actually experiencing some form of stress and your mind is trying to protect from dealing with that.

When you're at work in your dream, then wake up. Work x2. :headache:

That's horrible. It used to happen to me too. When I had tons of marking, I would dream that I was marking and then wake up and find that I still had a huge pile that was going nowhere slowly.

I've had magical dreams about religious people who I didn't know existed. Happened before Ramadhan too. Seen as though it is approaching. I don't wish to go into details

I had a dream that i was inside the kaaba and there were pictures of Hindu idols on the wall and I was trying to take them down but they were stuck. Then my cousin came in and tried to take them down bit they were stuck. Then we started to pray (salah) inside the kaaba and also there was a table with a bowl of milk on it and that is all I remember. The end.

Some dreams i've had have come true.

Like when I rejected a business venture. 

52 minutes ago, Breeze said:

Some dreams i've had have come true.

Like when I rejected a business venture. 

what did you reject

2 hours ago, superman said:

what did you reject

i refused artificial competition and their company. Told you some of this before and messaged you about it. 

37 minutes ago, Breeze said:

i refused artificial competition and their company. Told you some of this before and messaged you about it. 

oh yea I remember. Not exactly a business venture imo

4 minutes ago, superman said:

oh yea I remember. Not exactly a business venture imo

why as it is a pyramid scheme?

1 minute ago, Breeze said:

why as it is a pyramid scheme?

no - they were asking you to deliver leaflets and make sales. How is that a business venture