Maniac Muslim Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Pistache

What's new

o wait it has subtitles lol

:lol:

What's new with you? What have you been up to? Not much new here except I suppose an MMer got married and Sister Who is back.

Wow i expect more news after 6 years LOL, sister who left? and who got married? or shall i try to guess? man or woman?

I miss you, Pistacheo.

nothing new on MM lol but I moved halfway across South Africa to a little university town :)

Miss you too Cubster, and thats amazing! how are you finding it? Plan to come visit you one day is sill there!

What's new with you? What have you been up to? Not much new here except I suppose an MMer got married and Sister Who is back.

Ohlala so much and so little at the same time. Its been so long, i have grown, experienced life more, learnt more and less,

Work in a field where its challenging and different everyday, drink less coffee yet one of my hobbies is going to cafes LOL

Still love motor racing but fitting it with my life is a challenge, while ageing everyday, voila.

Welcome back Pistache. It's nice to see old members return.

I remember the name of your previous account (Pistache), but I don't quite remember your posts. :mellow:

I've been away for a long time, too, at one point ..

She's French. She posted a lot about the weirdness of males. She also had a great cup of hot chocolate and a crescent roll. Algerian? Anyway. She used to call me Tonton. Six years? Is that even close to being right? Man. Babies were born. All that. We have a new president in America? That's new. And self driving cars that do not need a driver in order to crash. Ohh, my son got into college?

Welcome back Pistache. It's nice to see old members return.

I remember the name of your previous account (Pistache), but I don't quite remember your posts. :mellow:

I've been away for a long time, too, at one point ..

thank you :D , the fact that you dont remember my posts is a great thing, trust me on this one.

She's French. She posted a lot about the weirdness of males. She also had a great cup of hot chocolate and a crescent roll. Algerian? Anyway. She used to call me Tonton. Six years? Is that even close to being right? Man. Babies were born. All that. We have a new president in America? That's new. And self driving cars that do not need a driver in order to crash. Ohh, my son got into college?

OHHHH TONTON!! Hiiiii! I know i heard! hows life with the new president at the other end of the world? Well at least we have someone to blame now about crashing cars, i have had 3 or more accident, not very good for self esteem having to blame yourself.

Wow that's great tonton! is he enjoying it? gosh how old is he now? Thats amazing!

Miss you too Cubster, and thats amazing! how are you finding it? Plan to come visit you one day is sill there!

Please do. There are lots of little towns around here. I went to one last week and it was so nice. It's a big change in the food sense because there isn't much option for halaal and by that I mean there is only one halaal place in town and its a takeaway joint. But other than that, it's nice here. People are good for the most part and the students are better than the one's I'm used to. Small towns are nice. I save bucket loads of money on travelling lol I could probably get by with R100 a month for petrol but I have to leave town to get my meat or to go to a movie.

Ohlala so much and so little at the same time. Its been so long, i have grown, experienced life more, learnt more and less,

Work in a field where its challenging and different everyday, drink less coffee yet one of my hobbies is going to cafes LOL

Still love motor racing but fitting it with my life is a challenge, while ageing everyday, voila.

Are you still in designing? I think I remember you saying you were studying that, or am I wrong?

I love all your cafe pics :wub:

I missed your posts on male psychology!

But yeah, not much is new.

Does the forum seem way more dead since you were last here?

Welcome back, Please stick around!

I need to learn French someday. Can you teach me a new word?