Maniac Muslim Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Pistache

What's new

I didn't know they could use phones. Didn't think the cloven hooves allowed for it. What sorcery is this???

I didn't know they could use phones. Didn't think the cloven hooves allowed for it. What sorcery is this???

it's called teeth of azure

Wait. Where's the comma in that statement. Cause I might be insulted

That was a good one. My punctuation is going downhill on MM.

Please do. There are lots of little towns around here. I went to one last week and it was so nice. It's a big change in the food sense because there isn't much option for halaal and by that I mean there is only one halaal place in town and its a takeaway joint. But other than that, it's nice here. People are good for the most part and the students are better than the one's I'm used to. Small towns are nice. I save bucket loads of money on travelling lol I could probably get by with R100 a month for petrol but I have to leave town to get my meat or to go to a movie.

Are you still in designing? I think I remember you saying you were studying that, or am I wrong?

I love all your cafe pics :wub:

Sounds amazing! its on my list! one take away in town? gosh maybe i will move in too as i cant stop eating out. Non, i left the fashion world, too much drama, too materialistic, feeds the ego and its hard to feed your inner rather then your outer there. I wanted to do something that makes a difference.

Im glad, if you come to England, have lots of cafe places to take you!

I missed your posts on male psychology!

But yeah, not much is new.

Does the forum seem way more dead since you were last here?

Welcome back, Please stick around!

I need to learn French someday. Can you teach me a new word?

Merci! c'est très gentil! here you go, four new words for you.

Im sure a lot of people (mostly men) were very happy and threw an MM party when i left.

Oui it does, have a lot of people left? As you grow and have more responsibility , becomes harder to maintain a life on social media.

Hiii

If i remember correctly you used to call men pigs.

:rofl: welcome

Not just pigs LOL im only teasing :)