Maniac Muslim Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Pistache

What's new

On 23/04/2017 at 7:57 PM, cubster said:

It was a soft flower :lol:

I cant stop laughing, and cant believe how much you guys remember, maybe i should 

have a double identity for here ahahhahaha

On 22/04/2017 at 9:08 PM, clueless said:

Welcome back :D

I hope life has been treating you well.

Aren't you the one who called Musa a flower?

Oui i think it was :P Life has been busy, its summer so life got soo much better right now. 

How about you?

Can i just say, im surprise of how little has changed here, 

so no news for me then?

Who is taking over the world? Becoming an astronaut, got married is fine but please 

spear me details of pregnancy or babies or nappy changing cause thats what i hear all day at work from everyone else. 

ANYTHING INTERESTING?

Unfortunately I'm not doing anything amazing or out of this world. (No news of marriage, bet you're glad to hear that, so am I! haha)

What have you been busy with this summer?

I've gone to a few parks nearby but that's about it. Looking forward to going to Niagara Falls hopefully at least once this summer. Nothing quite like the feeling of standing beneath a waterfall on a warm summer day.

On 23/04/2017 at 9:30 PM, Haku said:

what does soft-flowers symbolize?

This, its actual meaning combined

Flower: "Sometimes known as a bloom or blossom, is the reproductive structure found in flowering plants The biological function of a flower is to effect reproduction, usually by providing a mechanism for the union of sperm with eggs. "

Soft: "having a pleasing quality involving a subtle effect or contrast rather than sharp definition."

On 7/28/2017 at 6:18 PM, Pistache said:

I cant stop laughing, and cant believe how much you guys remember, maybe i should 

have a double identity for here ahahhahaha

It was one of those memorable MM moments hehehe

I miss Pistachio! And Spud.. 

So I went to doctor yesterday. Been 14 months since my chest got froggy. I lost thirty pounds. Yay. I am now off everything but the statin and the ASA. And in about five days I will be cleared of increased risk of bleeding strokes and hematoma from knocking my head. The bruising should stop then. She was very very happy. Alhamdulila.

That's great news. Sorry about the head knock.

Your post said you had a hematoma from knocking your head? What happened? If you want to talk about it, that is.

No ma'am. My risk of bleeding in the head from any reason goes back to normal. 

The medication makes me bruise easily because it prevents clot formation.. So for the last year and few months I've been bruising anywhere I knock my self. Which I do. A lot. Because I'm active. 

Hectic. That's not an easy way to live, constantly worrying about hitting into things 😕 I'd be covered in bruises, not because I'm active :lol: but because I'm that clumsy :lol: