Maniac Muslim Forums
Sign in to follow this  
'_SkyWalker_'

SkyWalker Vs Superman

Dead, head, meth, scattered, shattered. Geeeeeez Louiseeee.

This isn't a nursery rhyme you sing where the end of every line has to rhyme.

Summer Haze knows wagwaan.

U r missing da point it was a bad line init

I think you just don't understand the flow and references. Do you want me to explain them to you?

Seems like I've won this battle. Mods you make lock this thread. Thanks

Summer Haze knows wagwaan.

I think you just don't understand the flow and references. Do you want me to explain them to you?

Seems like I've won this battle. Mods you make lock this thread. Thanks

nah I don't get the reference

the only way you can convince me this flows is if you record yourself rapping this and send it to me

Dead, head, meth, scattered, shattered. Geeeeeez Louiseeee.

This isn't a nursery rhyme you sing where the end of every line has to rhyme.

look at my rap, its the same style (rhyme every 2nd line).

nah I don't get the reference

the only way you can convince me this flows is if you record yourself rapping this and send it to me

Okay Let me give you the Tafseer:

He’s nothing more than a ‘crackpot’; ‘jarred meth’: Here 'crackpot' refers to a a crack addict, as well as a 'pot of crack'. Whilst 'jarred meth' is basically a jar of Methamphetamine. Thus the wordplay here symbolises you as a drug abuser as well as a physical container of drugs

Leave his corpse scattered: This is just visual imagery where one pictures your corpse scattered across the floor. Note scattered rhymes with shattered in the following line.

So he’s more like shattered 'glass' then: This line links the previous two lines together. shattered rhymes with scattered, whilst 'glass' is a slang term for Methamphetamine. Now the phrase 'shattered glass' plays with the concepts of 'jarred meth' as well as 'corpse scattered' where the scattering of your corpse is similar to the shattering of glass i.e. glass spreading evereywhere, with the glass being the jar in which the Methamphetamine is contained, so in other words you.

If you want me to send you a recording, I can.

Okay Let me give you the Tafseer:

He’s nothing more than a ‘crackpot’; ‘jarred meth’: Here 'crackpot' refers to a a crack addict, as well as a 'pot of crack'. Whilst 'jarred meth' is basically a jar of Methamphetamine. Thus the wordplay here symbolises you as a drug abuser as well as a physical container of drugs

Leave his corpse scattered: This is just visual imagery where one picture your corpse scattered across the floor. Note scattered rhymes with shattered in the following line.

So he’s more like shattered 'glass' then: This line links the previous two lines together. shattered rhymes with scattered, whilst 'glass' is a slang term for Methamphetamine. Now the phrase 'shattered glass' plays with the concepts of 'jarred meth' as well as 'corpse scattered' where the scattering of your corpse is similar to the shattering of glass, with the glass being the jar in which the Methamphetamine is contained, so in other words you.

If you want me to send you a recording, I can.

oh I see. cudv just said glass means meth but with the tafseer I can see how u thought a lot about this particular rhyme.

yea I wanna hear a recording coz it doesn't flow in my head no matter how many times I read it

yea I wanna hear a recording coz it doesn't flow in my head no matter how many times I read it

Okay I'll see what I can do. Which part, the second verse?

اس کا رنگ ہے کالا

اس کا مت هے لمبا

کھاتا ہے روٹی

لیکن اس سے بدبو

اتھی ھے گندھی

اس کا رنگ ہے کالا

اس کا مت هے لمبا

کھاتا ہے روٹی

لیکن اس سے بدبو

اتھی ھے گندھی

:rofl: your Arabic is hilarious on the translator this is what I got on the translate:

It is black in color

Is not this tall Eats bread But the smell Athens is Rijs