Maniac Muslim Forums
Sign in to follow this  
superman

salam

salam its me superman/spud.

I basically had exams so I changed my password to a random combination and threw it away so I wouldn't be tempted to log on. So yea I had to make a new account. I thought I'd decide to troll mo but it didn't really work lol, he is too patient mA.

Also, I don't like this new layout and the fact that there is no chat.

49 minutes ago, johnovan said:

I basically had exams so I changed my password to a random combination and threw it away so I wouldn't be tempted to log on. So yea I had to make a new account. I thought I'd decide to troll mo but it didn't really work lol, he is too patient mA.

Playing devil's advocate. Tut tut. 

We had some people who thought you were a new member. 

1 hour ago, johnovan said:

Wasalam, welcome back.

Ironically the chat is what prompted cubster to upgrade the forum because the license key for chat kept getting disabled/expired. But I think it'll be back soon (chat). Maybe cubster is just procrastinating.

And would you like us to reset your password for superman?

(I think superman and spud were better names, I don't like the new one that much). :mellow:

6 hours ago, Spider said:

And would you like us to reset your password for superman?

(I think superman and spud were better names, I don't like the new one that much). :mellow:

yea sure. maybe you can merge that account with this one or something.

10 hours ago, Spider said:

Wasalam, welcome back.

Ironically the chat is what prompted cubster to upgrade the forum because the license key for chat kept getting disabled/expired. But I think it'll be back soon (chat). Maybe cubster is just procrastinating.

Nope, no more chat. I posted about it somewhere and made a status some time back. Invision have done away with it completely.

15 hours ago, cubster said:

Nope, no more chat. I posted about it somewhere and made a status some time back. Invision have done away with it completely.

ahh cant u change the provider. I want the arcade back too

wa salaam spuddy.

Yo, did you ever end up finishing that big arse paper you had a little while back? How did that go?

8 hours ago, johnovan said:

also spider u merged my account but didn't change my name

Oh, that wasn't me ... another mod merged your account (I don't know who). I was going to do it but I saw that it was done already.

The reason that the name didn't change is because of the order that it was merged. You said "maybe you can merge that account with this one or something," i.e. meaning merge the old account with johnovan, which would cause the latter username to stay (and the old one deleted). But if you said "merge this account with the other account (superman)," then the name would have changed to superman. Anyway, that said, I'll change it now.

36 minutes ago, Shayan ali said:

Hello asslam o alikum.  I am new member, so i Share with you guys Namaz Timing because namaz will keep your heart strong. 

plz tell me which direction is the Kabah? 

11 hours ago, Breeze said:

plz tell me which direction is the Kabah? 

its the same direction in which your sky dish points to

9 hours ago, respecta said:

its the same direction in which your sky dish points to

You're joking right? :blink:

5 hours ago, Breeze said:

You're joking right? :blink:

In most Muslim households their satalite dish points towards Mecca so they can get better signal for the Taraweeh in the kaaba during Ramadhan.