Maniac Muslim Forums

Okay, so here goes.

Tuesday 4th July 2017

Breakfast:

Bowl of Kellogs corn flakes, milk and some honey (Had cornflakes because my cousin was here with me and she bought them for herself and now she has left and the box is still here and I don't want to waste it, this is not my normal breakfast).

Lunch: (a bit late - 3pm)

Yellow dhall, rice and cabbage and butternut curry (bought this as Fest)

Potatoe samoosas (x2)

Beef samoosa

chicken samoosa

Supper:

Leftover cabbage and mutton with a slice of bread (again, cousin bought this bread, its some linseed and soy thing and it wasn't bad, I didn't get grossed out like I do with plain bread).

beef samoosa

chicken samoosa

After dinner:

a couple of pieces of chocolate :ph34r:

I drink water throughout my waking moments

Wednesday 5th July 2017

Breakfast:

Cereal again (I think I have two more days of this)

One cup of coffee (and I used almond milk, wanted to taste it out of curiosity, I don't have any milk related issues that I know of).

Snack: dried apricots.

Chai Latte (not something that I have all the time since the regular coffee joints don't make it the way I like it)

Lunch?

Kiddies sized Chip n Dip   :ph34r: 

Afternoon Snack:

3 chicken half moons

Supper:

Leftover cabbage and mutton with two slices of the bread mentioned above (its finished now thankfully, so that's over).

I had about 150ml chocolate milkshake, lots of water and then a few pieces of chocolate afterward.

I am currently quite full. May go get something to eat a little later or just have supper. Will update this tonight or tomorrow.

I can't judge, I've been eating bad these days. 2 cupcakes in one day including a cream doughnut. Crisps and biscuits. Yep, name it all.

Cooking for everyone helps because then I make fresh curries and food that is tasty & suitable and not problematic.

13 hours ago, Spider said:

Too many samooosas in the first log.

I did say that I eat badly (in the other thread), but not as bad as I used to lol :ph34r: 

Its also Fest time and this is food that is not otherwise easily available to me so I am going to enjoy it while I can. :ph34r:

Thursday 6th July 2017

Breakfast:

Cereal (as above days)

Lunch:

Sweet potatoe thingy (this lebanese/ hindi place - its weird they have food from both cultures so probably just a beg place) it was made with chickpea flour and something else I can't remember.

I also bought a falafel pita (pita, falafel balls, cucumber, lettuce, onion, cabbage and sauces that I can see inside).

I have 3 chicken moons

One roti filled with chickpeas.

(These things I will have for late lunch and then supper)

Again, drinking water and coffee in between.

I had the falafel for lunch and then the moons around supper time. But that is because I went to a show too early and ended up at a coffee shop and had coffee and carrot cake (actually a good carrot cake, not too wet and not too dry and it wasn't over-poweringly sweet in the icing department). I didn't have the chickpea/ channa roti. I'll have that tonight.

My portions aren't any larger than normal. If anything I am not really in that eating mode, so still in ramadaan mode I guess, because it feels weird to eat during the day and I also don't get hungry much during the day. I'll have my breakfast, latest 9 (this week) and I only get hungry around 1pm. I haven't even been having as much coffee as I usually do either.

Breakfast:

Cereal and milk (with honey).

Midday:

Chai Latte

Roasted macadamia nuts and pecan nuts (they had caramel and coffee on them, I could not resist, the smell was amazing!) (I never claimed to have discipline)

I bought more moons (jalapeno and cheese and spinach and feta) and will most likely have that tonight at some point.

And then definitely going to have that chickpea roti thing tonight (so will probably only have 3 moons, but I will specify later).

Supper:

Chickpea roti and 3 moons

Satuday 8th July 2017

Breakfast:

Remainder of the moons    :ph34r: 

Snacks:

Kettle fried chips - probably about 60g, I had half the packet lol (I don't even know if this is better than regular chips but I like the flavours, that is why I buy them).

Some chocolate

Dinner:

Sausage rolls  :ph34r: 

About 150ml chocolate milkshake

Sunday 9th July 2017:

Breakfast:

Remainder of the sausage rolls  :ph34r: 

Snacks

chocolate and chips (this was at various points in the day)

Dinner:

chops and chips (1 one rather small potatoe)

About 150ml chocolate milkshake

Monday 10th July 2017

Breakfast:

Okay, so I haven't had a proper breakfast yet. I had a cup of coffee around Fajr and that kinda filled me up, so I made my regular shake and brought it with me. I'll probably have that in a half hour or so. (It is currently 8:40am)

Today I brought:

2 x green apples

2 x boiled eggs

Suppe:

chops and the last small potatoe too, and then I plan on making some veggies as well to go with it.

EDIT: Made mash out of the potatoe.

what were the ingredients and nutrition info of the shake again?

On 2017/06/14 at 9:18 AM, cubster said:

It shouldn't have sugar in it but some sugar replacement thing, I expect. I doubt it is the cereal thingy, cos I have been having it for years and it hasn't made me put on weight.

Here are the ingredients.

SmartMaize™ (Whole Maize Flour, NON-GMO), Degermed Maize (NON-GMO), Skimmed Milk Powder (Milk), Whole rice, Defatted Soya Flour (NON-GMO), FutureSoy™ (Whole Soy Bean Flour, NON-GMO), Soya Isolate (NON-GMO), Smart Fibre [Maize (NON-GMO), Acacia Fibre, Inulin, Soya (NON GMO), Rice], Flavourants, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Lecithin (Soya), Stabiliser (Maltodextrin, Xanthan Gum, Carboxy Methyl Cellulose), Smart Sweetness [Sucralose (Non-nutritive Sweetener), Erythritol, Steviol Glycoside], Vitamins and Minerals. MODUCARE®: Pine extract Sterols and Sterolins. VITAMINS: Vitamin A (RE), Vitamin B Complex: B1 (Thiamine), B2 (Riboflavin), B3 (Nicotinic Acid), B5 (Pantothenic Acid), B6 (Pyridoxine), B9 (Folic Acid), B12 (Cobalamin), Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol), Vitamin E (TE), and Vitamin H (Biotin), Vitamin K. MINERALS: Calcium (Calcium Carbonate), Chromium (Chromium Amino Acid Chelate) Iron (Ferrous Sulphate), Selenium (Sodium Selenite), Zinc (Zinc Sulphate), and Potassium (Potassium Iodide).

Nutritional info:

Reveal hidden contents

After I have supper, I tend to get a sugar craving. I generally satisfy this with a piece of chocolate (which may get out of hand  :ph34r: ) or hot chocolate, since its cold. Even coffee works, for some reason (I don't take sugar in my coffee). What could I eat that would satisfy this but would not be unhealthy?

Tuesday 11th July 2017

Breakfast:

Future Life Shake

Snacks:

Berryfruit roll up

Green Apple

Lunch:

2 x boiled eggs

slices of cold meat

Supper:

3 mini sausage rolls and mixed veg

hot chocolate as a late night drink