Maniac Muslim Forums

I use low salt and even then I don't use that much. I'm salt sensitive so I use very little.

7 hours ago, cubster said:

I use low salt and even then I don't use that much. I'm salt sensitive so I use very little.

eat normal amount of salt. too little salt is bad for you and may cause obesity

That would explain the fatness :hmm: But I taste salt easily thats why I can't put much of it in my food :/

That would explain the fatness :hmm: But I taste salt easily thats why I can't put much of it in my food :/

I'm overweight despite watching what I eat. Unfortunately for people with genes like ours we have to walk atleast 3 miles everyday

Think of it as a nutritional supplement you need to take. 

I've been really bad this last week or so. I have been craving cheese toast and so I bought one of those low GI loaves of bread (to make myself feel better in any case :rolleyes: ) to satisfy my cravings and I had pie :ph34r: Trying to be good from this week and have been eating lots of fruit and veg lol

19 minutes ago, cubster said:

I've been really bad this last week or so. I have been craving cheese toast and so I bought one of those low GI loaves of bread (to make myself feel better in any case :rolleyes: ) to satisfy my cravings and I had pie :ph34r: Trying to be good from this week and have been eating lots of fruit and veg lol

I have the worst cravings too. Good that you found an alternative. 

I really want caramel digestives. >.<

5 hours ago, cubster said:

it's better to satisfy the cravings when it's manageable. If you had one toast (with cheese or not) nothing much is going to change.

How about that salt?

lol I had cheese toast pretty much every day until the loaf was finished. :ph34r:

Cheese with onions and green chillies all toasted is amazing!!! 

I saw a program yday Wer they said even if u go over caloric intake by 100 calories daily it adds up over a month Wer ull gain about 1 kg. 100 calories is a biscuit or packet of crisps. If u go slightly below Ur daily energy requirements then the opposite happens over time. Basically there's not neccesarily much difference in diet between losing and gaining weight.

Any progress is going to be hampered by my going home lol I am going to eat all the food!!!