Maniac Muslim Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Breeze

Which type of birth is better for women?

For all of us who haven't experienced the birth situation. What way is better?

I was thinking that in a water birth, the water may numb the pain and the baby will be less traumatised than in a hospital. Then again, I could be way off and naive about that. The benefits of a hospital - the pain relief medication & less mess? does that even work or is it a placebo? does it hurt?

The reason why I ask is that I've asked for pain relief before by the hospital and they've put a needle attached to the top of my hand and called it a sedative...and the most painful part was that they put that thing through my skin for the entire time.

Okay, so the next option is at home birth the most natural way. Of course, this can be dangerous in the case of a C-section...but it's how many women have given birth. Some nurses are really crap so I can't rely on them. 

^Why can't you have a water birth at hospital? 

On 28/09/2017 at 6:26 PM, Venomystic said:

^Why can't you have a water birth at hospital? 

depends on whether they have that facility, I think that we are in a time where there is more awareness about good and bad services so they will have improved. I read up that they do have that near where I live in the hospital where I was born.

Found 1 review saying "----birth centre are to thank for the successful and stress free delivery of my baby girl! I had a water birth which was absolutely amazing and the aftercare is brilliant! They offered for us to stay as long as we needed to so we felt comfortable with feeding! I believe that they are the reason that I have successfully breastfed for so long! All their staff are trained in lactation and are on hand to help you with feeding throughout your stay! They pride themselves on being a home from home and they really are! Such an amazing experience, I have no worries about giving birth again thanks to this service! Cannot thank you enough!"

12 hours ago, superman said:

y r u worrying about this ur not even married lol

Trust me, in a few days I will be like... why did I even make this topic?

Such is life.

C-Section. One minor cut, little tug and baby comes out smiling, put a plaster on it and done fam. 

Easy peasy lemon squeezy. 

- Resident Expert on PreNatal/Ante Natal/PostNatal Care.