Maniac Muslim Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BernardHently

An awesome shirt i found, Proud to be Muslim.

Everyone always judges me because of where i'm from. They always tell me that there is no way i'm Muslim, simply because of the area i'm located in. This shirt doesn't completely solve my problem, but it will definitely get me started. I'm posting this here so any of my brothers or sisters can check it out as well.

https://teespring.com/proud-muslim-any-country

let me know what you guys think. I will post pictures when it arrives in the mail.

10 hours ago, BernardHently said:

Everyone always judges me because of where i'm from. They always tell me that there is no way i'm Muslim, simply because of the area i'm located in. This shirt doesn't completely solve my problem, but it will definitely get me started. I'm posting this here so any of my brothers or sisters can check it out as well.

let me know what you guys think. I will post pictures when it arrives in the mail.

Did you find this shirt or make this shirt?

On ‎02‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 4:24 PM, Mo- said:

Did you find this shirt or make this shirt?

you can design the shirt and teesprings have a factory that produces the shirts on demand. You get like a 50/50 split of any revenue made. This dude just decided to make a design and advertise it to a niche audience lol

2 hours ago, superman said:

you can design the shirt and teesprings have a factory that produces the shirts on demand. You get like a 50/50 split of any revenue made. This dude just decided to make a design and advertise it to a niche audience lol

I know I was baiting him lol

4 hours ago, superman said:

HI SPUD 

I CANT BELIEVE YOO ARE BACK

On 02/01/2018 at 5:30 AM, BernardHently said:

bro am too skint for this. Can you offer a discount?