Maniac Muslim Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Talhaz1

Is rolling up your food haram?

One day I and my brother were just eating supper and my brother rolled up his food and my mom told me and my brother that rolling up your food is haram. I am stating this because I am not sure if this is true or false.

17 minutes ago, Talhaz1 said:

One day I and my brother were just eating supper and my brother rolled up his food and my mom told me and my brother that rolling up your food is haram. I am stating this because I am not sure if this is true or false.

Salam, I have not heard that but I'm not sure.

Welcome to Maniac Muslim! Why don't you create a thread to introduce yourself?

8 hours ago, Talhaz1 said:

As long as it's food and sushi and nothing else :rofl:

How old are you? I was going to ask if you're a kid or not so I can adjust the answer.

Do you mean like rolling up roti? Or just being fussy with food and leaving some in your plate? 

2 hours ago, Talhaz1 said:

I honestly don't know and have never tried them.

Common sense would say that rolling your food isn't haraam unless you are doing it with bad intentions. 

Mum made you food, be grateful. If you're doing it out of spite then it's an issue. 

On 2018/01/05 at 2:42 AM, Talhaz1 said:

What do you mean by "rolled up his food"?