Maniac Muslim Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Julienguyen

Hi, I'm new to the forum!

How do you do? My name is Alex and I have been travelling around the world for 4 months. I intend to explore the Middle East in 1 month - the region which I consider as the most mysterious land in the world. I want to learn some basic things about Islamic in this region. I see some differences in Islamic between some countries in SEA and the Middle East countries. It is the reason why I find out and join this forum.

Alex, my company Tonkin-Travelhttp://www.tonkin-travel.com/

4 hours ago, Julienguyen said:

How do you do? My name is Alex and I have been travelling around the world for 4 months. I intend to explore the Middle East in 1 month - the region which I consider as the most mysterious land in the world. I want to learn some basic things about Islamic in this region. I see some differences in Islamic between some countries in SEA and the Middle East countries. It is the reason why I find out and join this forum.

Hi Alex:smiley-greet024: . Welcome to this forum :flower:

Mo- knows quite a lot about the Middle East, I'm sure you can have interesting discussions here. I'm interested in Muslim history and I started learning about Istanbul, the Byzantine Empire back to when there was Sparta! I also love watching Ertugrul, have you seen it? It's a historical series (based on true Turkish history) about the son of Suleyman Shah who founded the Ottoman Empire. :box: