Maniac Muslim Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Sal_the_man

Hello again

On 9/26/2018 at 1:14 AM, Haku said:

some people use whatsapp as a

a. peer-to-peer connected social network, where they forward everything to everyone

b. Ungodly group chat where one huge group comes together in an orgy of stupidity and ignorance. Ask Breeze more about it.

I've come back to address any slander made about me when I was unaware of how to address this. 

Do you not think it is very unbecoming of a mod and very against Islam to jump to a conclusion and have doubts about a Muslim sister esp without any clear cut evidence or witnesses? Seen as though I was misinformed about these groups as I do not rely on friends - or ever have - I would like to clear that now.

I do not have friends or any social network. In fact the only people I regularly contact are my immediate blood relatives. To say that I was being "serious" online when on MM when I was mostly joking around is ridiculous.

And you are a Mod? I revoke that title of yours as a mere title and what you have never become.

Do you not think your comments are insensitive and that you are sin free? Disgusting.

I will be the next old member to leave because of what this forum has turned into - a troll fest.

23 hours ago, Eternalbreeze1 said:

I've come back to address any slander made about me when I was unaware of how to address this. 

Do you not think it is very unbecoming of a mod and very against Islam to jump to a conclusion and have doubts about a Muslim sister esp without any clear cut evidence or witnesses? Seen as though I was misinformed about these groups as I do not rely on friends - or ever have - I would like to clear that now.

I do not have friends or any social network. In fact the only people I regularly contact are my immediate blood relatives. To say that I was being "serious" online when on MM when I was mostly joking around is ridiculous.

And you are a Mod? I revoke that title of yours as a mere title and what you have never become.

Do you not think your comments are insensitive and that you are sin free? Disgusting.

I will be the next old member to leave because of what this forum has turned into - a troll fest.

You're responding to an off the cuff remark that was made nearly a year ago. I think your response is a quite an overreaction.

On 6/30/2019 at 8:30 PM, Mo- said:

You're responding to an off the cuff remark that was made nearly a year ago. I think your response is a quite an overreaction.

You’re worse if you think about how trolling has damaged people’s lives. 

I have zero respect for trolls. And zero respect for married men who slander women who live miles away. Keep your tongue back in your mouth. 

I’d explain in details about the psychology of trolling but I really have no time for it.

I don’t expect a response so I will not reply.

1 hour ago, Jbreeze1 said:

You’re worse if you think about how trolling has damaged people’s lives. 

I have zero respect for trolls. And zero respect for married men who slander women who live miles away. Keep your tongue back in your mouth. 

I’d explain in details about the psychology of trolling but I really have no time for it.

I don’t expect a response so I will not reply.

Who is trolling?

Where were you slandered? Saying you're part of a large WhatsApp group isn't slander. Most extended families have one these days. 

On 7/27/2019 at 11:39 AM, Mo- said:

Who is trolling?

Where were you slandered? Saying you're part of a large WhatsApp group isn't slander. Most extended families have one these days. 

I've never been a part of a large WhatsApp group. Yes, I know aunty Ji's are all on these groups and marriage ones too. 

I don't stay around long enough to be a part of these groups. 

I can confess to playing games but that's all. 

I shouldn't feel the need to be so defensive on here.