Maniac Muslim Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Midori

Midori here

Assalaam alaikum

I go by the name Midori in the virtual world. INFP. How are you? What’s this forum about then? Is everyone international? I’m based in the UK. 

I ask a lot of questions. 😊

This forum is a remnant of a glorious past, now dead. Most of the members are from UK.

3 hours ago, Midori said:

Assalaam alaikum

I go by the name Midori in the virtual world. INFP. How are you? What’s this forum about then? Is everyone international? I’m based in the UK. 

Salam, hi there Midori!

I'm an ENFP. Must be quite the opposite of you lol. Well this forum is what Haku said, and also a place to tell stories!!! So tell us all about yourself! Or any other story for that matter.

15 hours ago, Midori said:

Assalaam alaikum

Hi Midori, I'm in the UK (Yorkshire).

I know about INFPs and the world of feels that you have in your mind. 

I was so many personality types that change when I test so I'd have to do it again. I relate a lot to INFP's though :flower:

But not the higher end of feels because that really creeps me out. I'd have to be somewhere between that and thinking/logic. I had similar levels of Fe and Fi. It was a small difference between both. My enneagram changed recently to the peacemaker.

On 5/30/2018 at 6:09 PM, Midori said:

Assalaam alaikum

Wa'alaikumus'salaam Midori.

Welcome to the forum :wave:

We mostly just chill out here and it's currently a little too chill. Ask as many questions as you want :)

I'm in South Africa.

33 minutes ago, AROwnen said:

What is innnfp and enfpp?

Personality types but it's a load of rubbish as we change according to situation. It only accounts for some of our personality. There's nutters that support Myer Briggs personality test without question.

I used to be one of those nutters.