Maniac Muslim Forums

WHAT AND WHY is there no thread on FIFA world cup !!!! :mad: 

Okay so here it is.... join the thread...who are you voting for? lol

I was with Egypt, but I think they got very little chances now. 

Right now Portugal and Maroc is playing... obviously I am all Maroc. 👑

Anyone else watching? 

Okay I assume this place is dead so can't expect much but I think there should be a thread made on footy.

I was with the Muslim countries. This guy on Twitter was like if only Saudi was bad at bombing Yemen as they are at football 😂 ah Muslims how can you play footy so badly? I wonder...

well, they are not all that bad, but Saudia....honestly, are you surprised? :D  Egypt would have been stronger if M Salah was actually playing. :( I am now either with Senegal or Brazil...or Sweden..or Spain. :D

Did you see how Iran did? They lost. And the women that they showed from Iran on the screen all had Michael Jackson noses. It's really common there like a trend to conform to Western ideals of beauty. Tbh, they all look awfully alike and boring. 

Ronaldo scoring all the goals for Portugal. One man team.

^I don't like Ronaldo at all 😕 he is so overrated tbh. I know he did all the goals, but there are way better players that deserve more credit.

Argentina - Croatia game was 😨

Can't wait for the Brazil match!!! weeee....Neymar  👑

26 minutes ago, Breeze said:

I agree he what we call a kutta but he's insane at football.

I won't call him a K... but he is a drama queen on the ground 😕 

This is the first world cup I haven't watched lol. Partly because I don't have a TV and partly because I've gone off sports in the last few years.

I don't even have a favourite lmao

Is Ronaldo still doing that thing where he hangs around the goal area and waits for the ball to come to him to score?

cubster :flower: - Well you are not missing out on anything so... its good, all the good teams that I was hoping for are probably not continuing 😳  Its just for the entertainment anyway :flower: 

I don't know about Ronaldo doing that thing, but he exaggerates with his expressions when he falls, have you seen that? lol.... pretend to fake injuries. I know it can get violent, but he sure knows how to express that "pain" 😨 You should see that, I think there must be some compilation on him :ph34r: 

Go on England! Best team ever 6-0.

On 6/22/2018 at 8:00 PM, Hijab said:

cubster :flower: - Well you are not missing out on anything so... its good, all the good teams that I was hoping for are probably not continuing 😳  Its just for the entertainment anyway :flower: 

I don't know about Ronaldo doing that thing, but he exaggerates with his expressions when he falls, have you seen that? lol.... pretend to fake injuries. I know it can get violent, but he sure knows how to express that "pain" 😨 You should see that, I think there must be some compilation on him :ph34r: 

lol loads of them do that. Football is full of these fakers, I think that was why I lost interest in it. I haven't really watched a football game in years. Some of these guys deserve oscars for their performances :lol:

:ph34r: Almost like WWE  - LOL

Senegal is out :( and so is Germany :o:D

England underestimated Belgium. 🤦‍♀️ Kept all their best players out.

Columbians play dirty. And this England and Columbian game is so frustrating. Columbians are desperate and running and hitting others like headless chickens. But they scored to a draw. It's just too tense. I had to inform some people that Columbians speak Spanish not columbian they didn't believe me lol.

Yay we won!!! Didn't expect us to win on penalties.