Maniac Muslim Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hamzah

Bad Dawah Tactics

and yes i agree about the conspiracy theories.. although i dont necessarily believe in them.. i think muslims are making a bit too much out of everything. although they might be partly true, some people take it to such an extreme that innocent gestures somehow become part of an elaborate plan. just check out islamicanews about the man who blames everything on the yahud.. :huh:

The masses will believe whatever they're told. The widespread acceptance of the official explanation propagated by the media is that Muslim terrorists orchestrated the 9/11 attack. Whether or not we deem them to be extremists is irrelevant, the belief of the people is that it was done by Muslims.

Even if Islam is a religion of peace and tolerance (which it is), the acknowledgement that some could interpret its teachings in such a manner as to justify the killing of thousands of innocent people jeopardizes the integrity of the religion as a whole. It implies that any Muslim could misinterpret Islam and create acts of terror such as 9/11, the consequences being the singling out of every Muslim as a potential threat to our society.

The solution is not to try to segregate ourselves from the terrorists as peaceful Muslims, but to have a strong dividing line between Islam and terrorism and to stress the fact that no Muslims were behind the attack whatsoever . Any attempts to tackle this problem with the former method would be solely in vain. It simply would not be taking care of the crucial underlying ramifications.

The reparation of our religion's image has to be done in the right way, without using common false beliefs as the context. If you don't know the facts, then learn before undertaking Dawah. Trying to teach something that you yourself don't know about is just setting yourself up for failure. The type of people who are unwilling to have an open mind about 9/11 and 'conspiracy theories' are equally as unwilling to keep an open mind about Islam.

To break free of the system you have to redefine what was so carefully engrained into their minds. Until the fraudulent manipulation of the corporate media is exposed, trying to apply a bandaid cleanup to this distorted backdrop of reality is only creating a temporary smokescreen which is by no means a permanent solution. As time moves on the incriminations against Muslims will only get worst because this religion was specifically chosen as a target.

The bottom line is that because of the numerous obstacles forced on us today, traditional methods of Dawah are no longer the best choice. While they may have worked on a few open minded individuals, the fact is it could never work on a larger scale and could never change our new found global hate image. To overcome a great problem you need an even greater solution. And to come up with that solution you need some great minds.

awesome article

"Muslim: Shut up. Now hurry up and convert so you can dump your kafir boyfriend and get married to me so I can impress my friends that I married a convert.

*Non-Muslim runs off crying* >>> :lol::lol: this part just had me rolling on the floor

i love the diagram as well

^ lol yeah. That one picture is so nicely placed. Made me burst out laughing, just the Fonz going heyyy.

But (and you know I can't leave well enough alone!) I think that some of the articles would have more impact if written as prose (as they would have a more defined structure) instead of just putting actions between asterisks like *Non-Muslim runs off crying*

There you go. Honest feedback, got it out of my system :)

That was hilarious..omg really great articles

Amazing job, dont stop bringing in these great masterpieces

Loved that one!

Bush Enjoyz Muppetz..........Dats jst Hilaaaaaaaaaarious.....

And BLair is a MUPPET........hehehhehe :lol: can't stop laughing....... its actually not a joke, i think its da truth