Maniac Muslim Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Khy82

islamic sites

right to the point: I'm sick of thread jakes taking the convo's into which sites are real and which are fake, DO IT HERE!!! and there are going to be no final answers! only personal opinions of sites, some sites my be islamic some may not. some might consider it unislamic but they might still have valid ideas or info, and maybe to resolve a dispute among MMer's they should find a site upon which they agree rather than chopping at each others sources. are we clear? 3 categories. islamic, unislamic but with valid ideas, and unislamic. ... and agree to disagree, only when you agree on a source can you agree on an answer. sigh... ok go nuts:

khy

As-salam-alaikum,

One site that i have been lately seeing members on this forum referring to is submission.org, this site is clearly unislamic and should be avoided for gaining knowledge of the deen.

Knowledge is your deen and your deen is your knowledge so becareful from whom you get your knowledge from.

ok, where can i found a good islamic site, where if i put a number of a verse from the Qur'an, i would get the Ar'abic, and the translation in English....

Asalamoalikum:

Islamicity is clearly an awesome site. It's well organized and has a pretty good Quran/Hadith search, though that still needs improvement. What do you guys think about the 'ask the imam' section? What are the imam's qualifications, anyway?

-jonas