Maniac Muslim Forums

omg sooooooo loving this right now

we are on episode 5 right now (jack sees his father hallucinations etc)

i just want to see it all

whats up wid that damn island

all spooky stuff

and polar bears?

huhhhhhhhhh?

AMAZING STUFF

good thing to come out of america!!

LOST is my new fav from last season. JJ Abrams is a really talented guy and is probably one of the best when it comes to shock value. He's the same guy that makes Alias and is currently in Italy shooting Mission Impossible 3 avec Tom Cruise. That beast is actually supposed to be polar bear and that is what has the islanders confused because it is highly unlikely that a polar bear will reside on a tropical island. The season finale was jaw dropping and absolutely amazing. The new season starts on September 21st. :D

i knew the thing was a polar bear but what about those tress coming down or being brushed upon? a polar bear cant do that....unless hes insanely tall

i knew the thing was a polar bear but what about those tress coming down or being brushed upon? a polar bear cant do that....unless hes insanely tall

Apparently the polar bear IS freekishly tall. We've never actually been shown the polar bear (except for the 2nd episode where hot, hot Sawyer shoots the bear and all we see is the dead body....which was soooo digitalized..) But most of the time, we just hear the bear's screams and when the cast is being chased by it we see glimpses of white fur...

Don't ask how I know this, but JJ Abrams actually used a small white teddy bear and digitalized it. Some loser actually posted caps of the bear and its this small little teddy bear that we're shown on tv...and we get scared from that...haha...

^and i can see that you love lost coz of your signature an you avatar :rolleyes:

sheesh you're obsessed!!

hey which one was the last episode??!

i only saw up to the one about the guy seeing his dead dad walking round and that was the most recent so :blink:

yeah i saw the one where they saw the polar bear

that kinda was stupid

a flippin polar bear... <_<

but like you know the beginning one where they find ht epilot and he gets like pulled outta the plane by some scary thing ... :unsure:

Yes lilprincess, I'm really obsessed...its very sad actually....but anyway if you want to know..read the spoiler below..if not...then carry on:

SPOILER:

...the last episode was shown mid-May....and what you're seeing now is all repeats. The last episode, the "others" on the island, that kidnapped the pregnant girl kidnapped the African-American kid. His dad and a few others assembled a raft to go find help and they come across some fisherman that they're praying will help them and it turns out that these people are actually "the others" and they kidnap the boy and light the boat on fire.

Yes...Boone was some major eye candy but realistically speaking, his role was pointless. My favourite characters are Jack, Locke and Sawyer. Jack being the constant aid and support of all and Locke being a VERY smart man...and of course...Sawyer adding more drama between the characters....MI3 will be really good...Lost is nominated for 12 nominations....Locke and Sayeed are nominated for best actors...or supporting actors...but they're the only cast members nominated...

lilprincess, I'm sorry but you asked "which one was the last one" and so i explained it to you...and i didn't completely ruin it for you....there's a lot more stuff that happens....regarding the H-word et all....