Maniac Muslim Forums

SPOILER:

sawyer tells jack, the guy he met at the bar is austrailia was his dad, and you see jacks expression, Allah knows I cried like a little girl lol.

214691[/snapback]

i cried there too. i never knew Sawyer could be soo...soo.. compassionate. ^_^ I was soo in love with Sawyer after that. I just thought he was the sweetest man on the face of the EARTH. :blush:

It ended soo good. I wonder if those people who took Walt were, "the others." And Sawyer got shot. :cry: And thier boat got blown up. And i can't believe they killed off Boone (one of the cooler characters)

I think Sayid/Shannon and Jack/Kate are gonna do something haraam this season. :ph34r:

I think Sayid/Shannon and Jack/Kate are gonna do something haraam this season.  :ph34r:

214769[/snapback]

Yeah, lol, that was the reason I had stopped watching Lost for a while. I think. Yeah, my parents didn't like it, lol. Cause my dad was watching the Sawyer/Kate one and then I had to keep changing channels, so he's like, dis show sux, man.

I hope they don't ruin it! Because they usually ruin shows. Like Smallville! <_< And like LOTR, seriously, it was so not supposed to be romantic but they HAD to put romance in it because the stupid critics wouldn't like it otherwise. ??? That's so dumb. I h8 ppos who watch showz/read books jus cause of da romance. DATS RETARDED.

Plz kick dey're perverted butts.

wow subhan'Allah we got one more haraaam thread here.

I hope Allah swt reward yall for starting very niceeeeeeeeeee haraaam topics insha'Allah insha'Allah

all we could do iz duaaa :D our strong weapon iz dua for now :D

wasalamualikum wr wb : )

sorry, its just my habbit to say stuff indirectly...

wow subhan'Allah we got one more haraaam thread here.

I hope Allah swt reward yall for starting very niceeeeeeeeeee haraaam topics insha'Allah insha'Allah

all we could do iz duaaa :D   our strong weapon iz dua for now :D

sorry, its just my habbit to say stuff indirectly...

214937[/snapback]

ok don't go around calling threads haraam ya ukhti. there is nothing haraam about watching this show, thus far. Have you watched this show on a regular basis? only then are you eligable to call it haraam or halaal. :D

ok don't go around calling threads haraam ya ukhti. there is nothing haraam about watching this show, thus far. Have you watched this show on a regular basis? only then are you eligable to call it haraam or halaal.  :D

214955[/snapback]

tv leads to haraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam!!

even if you are watching news...look at dressin and stuff...sayin he is cute he is hot she is cute she is hot she is sxy its all comes under haraaaam! I know u don say all dat but tv leads to haraaam man...if you wanna listen to news then please please read the news on website or we still have radios exist in dis world :D

no offense :D

waslamulaikum wrwb :D

ur life must be boring or something no offense, but yeah.... wat do u do for entertainment then??? gimme ideas so i can take my "haram" mind off a perfectly halal show with kinda bad clothing......... n e wayzz, i'm a visual person so g2 see things to believe them ;)

BOOOOONE DIED, NOOOOOOO, i miss boone

tv leads to haraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam!!

even if you are watching news...look at dressin and stuff...sayin he is cute he is hot she is cute she is hot she is sxy its all comes under haraaaam! I know u don say all dat but tv leads to haraaam man...if you wanna listen to news then please please read the news on website or we still have radios exist in dis world :D

no offense :D

waslamulaikum wrwb :D

214959[/snapback]

not all people think like that, sister. And you know it. I watch TV, and i don't check out the news anchor.

ur life must be boring or something no offense, but yeah.... wat do u do for entertainment then??? gimme ideas so i can take my "haram" mind off a perfectly halal show with kinda bad clothing......... n e wayzz, i'm a visual person so  g2 see things to believe them ;)

BOOOOONE DIED, NOOOOOOO, i miss boone

214963[/snapback]

LOL okay okay lets be serious...

what does prophet PBUH, and companions used to do??? for that you need to learn more about Sunnah of the prophet and Stories of companions insha'Allah :D

for me I tryna do all those stuff and ofcourse computer...where I can seek knowledge I can't really trust all those sites out there but few like Islam qa and ITS.

it soo much fun making halal jokes by speaking truth, watching documentries, watching Al-qaeda tapes ;) (no u don have to follow that option), going to halaqas..hanging aroud wid friends who reminds you of Allah swt, going to lectures...gainin sometihng thru em and spending time wid family playing soccer, bbq parties....as long as they are seprated if u are going wid ur khandan(relatives).

man there are lot of stuff YO. As long as they are accepted in Islam then its al good. Allahmdulillah.

not all people think like that, sister. And you know it. I watch TV, and i don't check out the news anchor.

214966[/snapback]

r u sure malak cuz last time...... *malak: dont u say a thing about it hafsa* *hafsa: mmmfmffm, i'm sorry aaaaaah* :shutup: i've just been forced to shutup by a young muslim woman, how embarassing....

214966[/snapback]

hey ukhti no offense man i never said everyone thinks like dat YO. I'm just tryna say tv leads to haraaam man :( its best avoiding insha'Allah.

you know the truth, i know truth. we are just too weak to follow. subhanallah

May allah swt make it easy for us ameen.

wasalmualikum wr wb : )

LOL okay okay lets be serious...

what does prophet PBUH, and companions used to do??? for that you need to learn more about Sunnah of the prophet and Stories of companions insha'Allah :D

for me I tryna do all those stuff and ofcourse computer...where I can seek knowledge I can't really trust all those sites out there but few like Islam qa and ITS. 

it soo much fun making halal jokes by speaking truth, watching documentries, watching Al-qaeda tapes ;) (no u don have to follow that option), going to halaqas..hanging aroud wid friends who reminds you of Allah swt, going to lectures...gainin sometihng thru em and spending time wid family playing soccer, bbq parties....as long as they are seprated if u are going wid ur khandan(relatives).

man there are lot of stuff YO. As long as they are accepted in Islam then its al good. Allahmdulillah.

214969[/snapback]

yh but see he problem is that in Prophet (saw)'s time, ppl all did it together and it was like fashion and stuff, now if u go into a masjid, well ur pretty much alone, especially during Fajr, and so like u know if i wasnt alone, i swear to u thas wat i would be doin for ENTERTAINMENT, i mite evn hav a concert or something...

btw, wat does ur username mean????