Maniac Muslim Forums

sister on here wanted me to show evidence about how tv leads us to haraam.

http://63.175.194.25/index.php?ln=eng&ds=q...e&QR=5395&dgn=4

http://63.175.194.25/index.php?ln=eng&ds=q...&QR=13956&dgn=4

it is evil and should be avoided, because it provokes desires and stirs up doubts, and propagates many evils, such as mixing of men and women, uncovering awrahs, and using music and musical instruments.

wasalmualikum wr wb : )

sister on here wanted me to show evidence about how tv leads us to haraam.

http://63.175.194.25/index.php?ln=eng&ds=q...e&QR=5395&dgn=4

http://63.175.194.25/index.php?ln=eng&ds=q...&QR=13956&dgn=4

it is evil and should be avoided, because it provokes desires and stirs up doubts, and propagates many evils, such as mixing of men and women, uncovering awrahs, and using music and musical instruments.

wasalmualikum wr wb : )

214975[/snapback]

ur description sounds so much like al-qaeda's interest mA, i mean u want to destroy Amrikaaa well there is no amrikaaa in this world there is only america, where i live, so just kill off bush and be happy.

yh but see he problem is that in Prophet (saw)'s time, ppl all did it together and it was like fashion and stuff, now if u go into a masjid, well ur pretty much alone, especially during Fajr, and so like u know if i wasnt alone, i swear to u thas wat i would be doin for ENTERTAINMENT, i mite evn hav a concert or something...

btw, wat does ur username mean????

214973[/snapback]

astagfirullah!

alone for fajr? if u go to mosque..if u are the only one there then May Allah reward you more than anyone out there Ameen. It depends on ur intentions...if u are going there to see other people and it makes it easy for u to be on Allahs deen den u are wrong. If you are going there just to please Allah then may allah reward u again ameen.

ahh i don make sense i guess cuz im soo sleepy gtg sleep later

ws wr wb

ur description sounds so much like al-qaeda's interest mA, i mean u want to destroy Amrikaaa well there is no amrikaaa in this world there is only america, where i live, so just kill off bush and be happy.

214976[/snapback]

amrikka america same thing :D

yeah May Allah destory kuffar Ameen.

amrikka america same thing :D

yeah May Allah destory kuffar Ameen.

214978[/snapback]

Allah (swt) may destroy all those who use Islam to propogate their own ideas and convert all Kafirs to Muslims

Allah (swt) may destroy all those who use Islam to propogate their own ideas and convert all Kafirs to Muslims

214981[/snapback]

easyyyyyyyyy dude

i speak nothing but truth according to qur'an and sunnah :D

This is Spam

Listening to someone is common courtesy. Refer to the other thread brinking on this halal/haraam issue (you know which one I'm talking about). Jazak'Allah Khairun.

easyyyyyyyyy dude

i speak nothing but truth according to qur'an and sunnah :D

214982[/snapback]

Quran and Sunnah??? where in the Quran or sunnah does it tell us to kill inocent ppl? when the Prophet was waging war upon the Kafirs, he followed certain ruules/ethics and morals none of which that you are debating about

Quran and Sunnah??? where in the Quran or sunnah does it tell us to kill inocent ppl?  when the Prophet was waging war upon the Kafirs, he followed certain ruules/ethics and morals

214985[/snapback]

In war innocent people are always killed...it is not the intention of Mujahideen to kill innocent people...but once again we must refer back to the qur'an and sunnah to define what innocent means.

the quran says in surah number 9 (at tawbah) verse 12

But if they violate their oaths after their covenant, and attack your religion with disapproval and criticism then fight (you) the leaders of disbelief (chiefs of Quraish - pagans of Makkah) - for surely their oaths are nothing to them - so that they may stop (evil actions).

we know from the hadith of the prophet PBUH that when the mushrikins were attacked women and children were also amongst them and this was mentioned to muhammed PBUH and he said "they are from them"

walsamaulaikum wr wb : )

I give up * SIGH*.

214988[/snapback]

thank you thank you lol jazakAllah kher :D

i need to sleep anways big day tomm insha'Allah :D

ur leader/hero zaqarwi decalerd war on all shia's yesterday, i bet that is okay in that propagated version of ur beliefs. i nevr knew shias are cosiderd kafirs

thank you thank you lol jazakAllah kher :D

i need to sleep anways big day tomm insha'Allah :D

214989[/snapback]

big day ,eaning like a terroritst attak of some sort, wat're u gonna do, bomb the white house or catch up on ur beliefs