Maniac Muslim Forums
Hamzah

Biting Back Hurts

loved the article, especially the bite in the back, those drawings are killers man

thanks, you made me smile

and that fatima girl is NOT at all hot

217246[/snapback]

I don't think you're supposed to be attracted to the female characters drawn on this site.

Siraaj

Guest paki_luv

:lol: nice one...

Tahir: True… but there is this one "Muslim" website filled with morons called MuslimWa-…

what is that site?

I don't think you're supposed to be attracted to the female characters drawn on this site.

Siraaj

218089[/snapback]

haaa haaaa actually i happen to be female, so i was just saying that that guy has baaaad taste, but then what to expect from an ugly guy himself???

nothing on ur painting skills hamzah, umm they are remarkable *cough* and show details *cough* and...

haha good stuff hamzah. :thumbup: I always like your use of "LOL." it be funny.

220743[/snapback]

hahah i agree. i love how they all randomly LOL

aahh nice article hamzah, awesome message. :)

this was hilarious (my wife is weird- ill come up with a joke about that later) but i couldn't stop laughing. And i was reading this in a computer lab but still couldn't stop reading. Its so funny because its true. I've personally dealt with some younger brothers who were just like Tahir (this is not backbiting because no names are involved). I particularly enjoyed the part about the morons at "MuslimWa-" and then "that’s irrelevant" (not to deny this, but only to point out the irrelevance)...I loved it.