Maniac Muslim Forums
le puits de bonheur

arranged/"love" marriage

love love loveeee because id love to know the guy beforehand and know that we are compatable and that i can actually feel the chemistry who cares if traditinioal has been working but i want mine to be a little mix of both worldssss

:hmm:

Just wondering (and I dunno if youve already answered this) are you ^ a bro or sis?

218490[/snapback]

I'm a sister. and i'm yafalasteen_1948. I just forgot my password, so i made up a new one. even though i like my other username better. <_<

:o

Youre miss 1948?!?!

:wow:

Why didntcha say so???????

218500[/snapback]

lol. yes, indeed. I can't believe i forgot my password. I suck!!

omg..i kinda guessed it...but then the guy in your avvie kinda threw me off???

218503[/snapback]

umm, the guy in my avator is my brother Walid (Allahu yarhamu). He was murdered in 2003. I randomly googled his name, and i found his picture, subhanAllah.

i was waiting for someone to say something. lol. :D

I am so sorry for your loss sister...innaa lillahi wa innaa ilaihi raaj’ioun...insha Allah, Allah will place him in the highest ranks of jannatul firdaus...ameen....

218521[/snapback]

inshAllah. wa ameen thuma ameen. jazakhAllah for the du'a sister, it means a lot. His pic helps me get through the day, alhamdulilah.

wa iyyakum allah khair...i do mean it...stay strong. ameen thumma ameen.

218547[/snapback]

alhamdulilah, i have dreamt of him in good ways, as has my mother. I told my dream to an ulama located in Lebanon and here in the US of A. Both told me the meaning of this dream. That helps me stay strong,alhamdulilah. Also, the same ulama has informed me/my family that brother died a shaheed, mashAllah.

okkk. so marriage. :rolleyes:

I will arrange my love marriage :huh:

My parents are too...uhm..."unwilling" per se to do any of that shiz. Find your own mate they says, or get your sibling to find one, or a friend, or somethin. Just when you find 'im (or for my bro 'er) tell us and MAKE SURE  HE'S A PROPER MUSLIM OR YOU SHALT BE DEFACED  :angry:

:)

218560[/snapback]

lucky youuuu. :yes:

Google Definition:

An arranged marriage is a marriage where the marital partners are chosen by others based on considerations other than the pre-existing mutual attraction of the partners.

Coeur- who gets confused a lot? <_<

Islami, I totally agree with you. I want to go through life and meet my own people and get to know people in my own way. I mean, if my friends introduce me to somebody, that's cool, but I don't want my parents to be involved in picking somebody for me. I would only want them to comment on the person - not choose them for me.

218491[/snapback]

Yeeeeees, mayb that what google says.. but when the partner is chosen, they cant make you marry him because they need ur full permission. And hey, having ur parents help u choose ur hubby, isn’t that bad, bcoz have u heard the phrase: ‘love is blind’? u only focus on the person who ur in love withs good points.

:D

Couer means, that society gets confused, they feel that an arranged marriage is the same as forced

:D

Your husband might turn out to be female and vice versa  :fear:

217970[/snapback]

:lol:

Im sure ur parents would make sure hes a he… :P

but, I mean don’t you think that’s like the best part of arrange marriage? You can act like a idiot, and he cant dump u afta ur first date :lol:

no, im just kidding :P