Maniac Muslim Forums
twinkle

What I Had For Suhoor today

What did I have for Suhoor Today: A Glass of Water (as always!) Food that early makes me want to gag..........don't know how some of you can eat rice and curry so early in the morning.......i applaud you for your abilities! :)

yogurt, a bit of paratha and channey and a bite of a chocolate crosant n paani

neither did i.... :( I stupidly overslept....

241635[/snapback]

i stupidly oversleep almost all the time :unsure:

neither did i.... :( I stupidly overslept....

241635[/snapback]

me too :(

I woke up too late (Aargh) so brushed my teeth, had a glass of water and went back to sleep :)

i woke 15 mins. early, brushed and with the toothpaste taste went to eat. urgh..the food tasted so bland.

Salam

looooooooooooooooooool

u kids are nuts

ramadan doesnt mean dieting grrrr u suppose to eat enough to get u via the day, think about the 3rd world thats the whole point.

i suppose then again they prob dont eat much the month day or week, ifeel sorry for them

but still why suffer urself donate to them, better still go there and help them.

i would well i will soon inshallah me going on a relief program 'travel the world' shud be 80 days but hell might take longer!

since this silly wolrd isnt helping me or u might as well go out there and fel wat they feel, no point eating in morning then in evening (no one learns anything), hmmmmmmm

Take care

Wasalam Farooq

i had cornflakes, a banana, half an apple, 2 big glasses of water and actimel

a banana and a samosa (btw i am not indian or paki) lol.. i woke up late, so i didn't have time to drink even a drop of water :o

You guys have incredibly heinous diets. Please fix, insha'Allah. If I was your mommy, I would MAKE you eat a huge glass of milk, two parahtas, five glasses of water, some more milk, buttter, cheese, and all that good stuff. Everyone knows being an unhealthy and painfully skinny kid is a big nono. Being pleasantly plump with healthy red cheeks is :thumbup: .

That is, of course, if you do not happen to be lactose intolerant. Like me. :thumbup: