Maniac Muslim Forums
twinkle

What I Had For Suhoor today

You guys have incredibly heinous diets. Please fix, insha'Allah. If I was your mommy, I would MAKE you eat a huge glass of milk, two parahtas, five glasses of water, some more milk, buttter, cheese, and all that good stuff. Everyone knows being an unhealthy and painfully skinny kid is a big nono. Being pleasantly plump with healthy red cheeks is :thumbup: .

That is, of course, if you do not happen to be lactose intolerant. Like me. :thumbup:

244339[/snapback]

Speak for yourself you anorexic child <_<

I had rice... and a glass of milk and 2 glasses of water and coffee....(why did i have coffee??? :blink: )

^_^

Whoa. Most of you very lightly on Suhoor, huh?

I, of course, ate heavily for the last few suhoors. I ALWAYS eat rice with something, like, chicken, beef, or seafood or whatever.

And for a drink, I always drink a glass of milk, and then a glass of plain water.

But I guess that's because of the weather here. Its so hot and you could easily get tired.

But cereal and bread is definitely not enough for me. :lol:

5 grapes

245893[/snapback]

5 grapes, and i suppose, you are not hungry.... and thee other day over the phone you told me you "eat like a pig" and you are so "skinny" well now i know why you are soo skinny, though i still haven't figured out why i am so skinny :(

btw: i had some food, i dont remmber, but i remember screaming at my mom cuz she woke me up.... :blush: hehehe

:wink:

this....i argued wit my brother and 4got 2 drink water n im already thirsty :cry:

muller-corner.jpg

Assalamu alaikum

Poor you!  :(

Today i had: A slice of angel cake, 2 cups of tea and a glass of zam-zam water. :P

Ma'assalama

248583[/snapback]

what's angel cake?? i want angel cake.. how come i have never heard of angel cake?