Maniac Muslim Forums
twinkle

What I Had For Suhoor today

Yea that sounds good..

unfortunately it didnt go that well today.., i overate at iftaar and now im just lying like a whale on my bed, fearing i might be missing out on suhoor, good job, just good job hijab

Problem is also that I cant keep awake the time from iftaar to suhoor.. My curtains jus fall down and no tea or redbull can prevent. 

So i dont know how i can drink water inbetween.. .. I feel like a stranded whale now. 

inshaAllah perhaps tomorrow i can do something different. Am thinking of settin my alarm to each hour ahead after iftar so i can fill up my storage! 

I made my suhoor ready before iftaar. i made sandwich of lettuce and cucumber, inshaAllah it will slide down my tummy at suhoor time. 

MashaAllah at the peanut butter. I could use that too in my sandwich!!!! 

Like others have said, its best to space out your drinking and eating. Granted it is hard to do because you gotz to sleep innit. I find that drinking milk goes a long way for me - it hydrates and nourishes all at the same time.

I had a bottle of gatorade, water (roughly 750mL) and homo milk ( roughly 750mL). I drank all of that within about an hour so definitly a lot of liquids in a short amount of time but I needed to get it down. I also had some oreos (lol), dates, and nuts. 

Fruit platter galore! This ramadhan just cant get enough of fruits its a must at me in laws house. i literally down a whole bowl of watermelon to meself! 

20170531_210555-1.jpg

^It looks so beautiful!