Maniac Muslim Forums
r3cre8x

Help keep MM tidy

Reply in this thread with anything general you feel the mods should be concerned about. Typical examples include topics you've seen that should be merged, topics posted in the wrong section, topic titles that need to be edited e.t.c.

Please still use the REPORT feature for inappropriate content/complaints. Questions about MM should go in the relevant thread (MM Questions: http://maniacmuslim.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2100).

Just bump this thread, let us know, and we'll take care of it. Play your part in keeping MM tidy, running, conducive, better, blah blah blah yadda yadda etc.

cool! we had this on this other forum I use to go to. :)

Whoa this thread is like soulja heaven eh? We'll get to it insh'Allah. Soulja gets the Mod Helper of the Day award :D .

yeah thanks

thats was just a portion

i gave yasir alot threads needed be fixed

so he made this thread

i am thinking he this thread because i gave him to much that he couldnt haddle it right? ;)

People who point out spelling errors in thread titles get a special place in my heart : ).

Gracias soulja. I merged two of the music threads since they were exactly the same, musical instruments is kinda different. The Song Lyrics are two completely different things, look closely. The rest are all merged up : ).