Maniac Muslim Forums
soulja

Random Islamic Questions

the sunnah is for both to sleep on the right side with the right hand under the face and the left hand on the side.

i dont understand what you mean by "woman sleep flat"

as for the not sleeping on the stomach i think i read there was a medical reason not to but im not sure.

Is it permissible to use medication that contains ingredients that may be haraam?

There is nothing wrong with medicines which give a patient relief and reduce his pain before and after surgery, unless it is known that they contain a substance which causes intoxication in large amounts, in which case they should not be used, because the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, “Whatever causes intoxication in large amounts, a little of it is haraam.†But if it does not cause intoxication, or large amounts of it would not cause intoxication, but it brings some relief and eases the pain, then there is nothing wrong with it. 

This is not like eating dead meat out of necessity, for that achieves the purpose of keeping the person alive when he has no alternative; eating it in this case is obligatory, and if a person is forced by necessity to eat dead meat, but he does not eat it and dies as a result, he will go to Hell. But in the case of treating disease, the cure is not certain and this is not the only medicine which one may take, rather Allaah may bring about a person's recovery through a variety of means.

Majmoo’ Fataawa li’l-Shaykh Ibn Baaz, 6/18 (www.islam-qa.com)

KILL THEM :angry: ... Just Jokeing

Try to ignore them or clear up their misconceptions nicely. Show them good islamic character and they will see that islam is a beautiful way of life. If they still are insulting you are not responsible for them as they will enter their own grave. Remember the Prophet SAW put up with a lot of abuse by the makkans in the begining but he was always paitient and showed good character. :)

ur lucky i read on because if i read the first two words i would be cleaning my knife for some good deeds

I HAVE A QUESTION.....i dunno if this is true but i grew up with my family telling me that if u sleep on your stomach shaitan sits on your back or sumthing like that.so i was just wondering if it was true or not!?

I do not know about Qutubs. sorry

i found the answer

Qutub is one category of the many spiritual positions which a person attains through his piety and Taqwa which is known to Allah.

There are many pious and saintly people in many parts of the world.

I HAVE A QUESTION.....i dunno if this is true but i grew up with my family telling me that if u sleep on your stomach shaitan sits on your back or sumthing like that.so i was just wondering if it was true or not!?

the sunnah is for both to sleep on the right side with the right hand under the face and the left hand on the side.